Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Could i get a price check for a size 12 RF GL3 Selvage Demin in 9/10 condition. TIA
I sold my SZ 13's i literally worn once and i got 300 shipped…maybe 290 but it was a struggle and i paid 230 originally DS. I'd offer less than 250 if it's the pair I think it is...

I sold my SZ 13's i literally worn once and i got 300 shipped…maybe 290 but it was a struggle and i paid 230 originally DS. I'd offer less than 250 if it's the pair I think it is...
Thats what i was thinking. Thanks. And yes its probably is lol. 

yeah I honestly like the more prominent stamp..the marking on the left shoe in my picture just looks wrong..oh well
frown.gif
I actually prefer it on the left lolz...  matches the GL3 branding on the side

just tried registering for an account on Kickslab and it seems like you need a address in Japan to do so

How many extra sets of laces came with the J.Crew Blue Ribbons? And did anyone receive theirs inside a J.Crew box instead of an Asics?

I'm feeling those sbtg too! The quilted tongue is different on the glv, much better execution than the primos IMO.

I'm feeling those sbtg too! The quilted tongue is different on the glv, much better execution than the primos IMO.
Sorry, a little confused here. There's no quilted tongue on the glv, and I'm not seeing the resemblance to the primos that you are.

About to go as hard as I can for the Phys Ed's. I be damned if I let these slip through my hands like the dried rose's did. 

Back
Top Bottom