Asics Love?!? Where is it?

post it here
Legit check on these mints I received. I ask for this because, if I'm honest, the sockliner is just **** compared to my two atmos camos and HAL medics. The sock liner on those two are soft, whereas on the mints, its rough and not very pliable. 

1st pic:
The inner bit of the shoe shows, and from pics I've seen, I can't see this inner bit. 

Sides look good to me, nubuck feels good

The black inner part, imo, is just really **** quality. Running my finger over it is really rough. And as said above, the sockliner is much worse than my medics/camo

I think they were soft just like medics. But I sold them as fast as I got them (not my size) So I can't really say. Wish I still had them so I could give u a better answer

Really sad that i'll be in Japan during the instore release, but in Osaka instead of Tokyo.. 

Really sad that i'll be in Japan during the instore release, but in Osaka instead of Tokyo.. 
Hey man. If you wanna meet up in Kyoto or Osaka during your trip shoot me a message. I live in Kyoto area so it'd be nice to meet up with a fellow sneakerhead

Legit check on these mints I received. I ask for this because, if I'm honest, the sockliner is just **** compared to my two atmos camos and HAL medics. The sock liner on those two are soft, whereas on the mints, its rough and not very pliable. 

1st pic:
The inner bit of the shoe shows, and from pics I've seen, I can't see this inner bit. 

Sides look good to me, nubuck feels good

The black inner part, imo, is just really **** quality. Running my finger over it is really rough. And as said above, the sockliner is much worse than my medics/camo
Yea, those look legit. Mints were my first glv into asics and that was what set the standard for me. When I received the medics, I was surprised at how soft the sockliner was. Not every shoe is made equal.

Hey man. If you wanna meet up in Kyoto or Osaka during your trip shoot me a message. I live in Kyoto area so it'd be nice to meet up with a fellow sneakerhead
Hey man, i haven't really planned my itinerary just yet, but i'll definitely do my best to get in touch with you. Would be great to put a face to the username. lol

Gonna be planning a day of sneaker and denim shopping for sure.

Hahaha I've contemplated that a few times. Bullet trains are damn expensive though and the scene is crazy in Tokyo 
mad.gif
Was actually considering this. You reckon it isn't worth the trip?

Can someone give me some insight on sizing for the Goretex Gel-Kayano.  I picked up a pair of Goretex GL V and went up .5.  Should I do the same?

Back
Top Bottom