Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey man, i haven't really planned my itinerary just yet, but i'll definitely do my best to get in touch with you. Would be great to put a face to the username. lol

Gonna be planning a day of sneaker and denim shopping for sure.

Was actually considering this. You reckon it isn't worth the trip?
Sounds good man! I'll PM you a few spots you gotta check out later today.

If you're going there to check out the rest of the city, the bullet train is definitely worth it. If you're catching it to wait in line for a sneaker, I would strongly advise you to save your dough. Would be cheaper to pay resale haha.

Yea, those look legit. Mints were my first glv into asics and that was what set the standard for me. When I received the medics, I was surprised at how soft the sockliner was. Not every shoe is made equal.
Thank you, my mind can rest now. Am disappointed at the quality though, sock liner makes it less comfortable. Oh well. 

So my arc kayano arrived. Such a dope shoe but just can't wear this model. This was my last attempt. Gonna return them

Anyone looking for Tsavorites size 11.5 DS? stumbled upon a pair and would be willing to help someone out who has been searching for it.

JC Ribbons on feet today.

Anyone ever order from HAL before? Just curious how long it takes usually.  The tracking doesn't really update that often.  I think my order from feature should be here any day now.  Hopefully tomorrow so I can see how the silver screens are in person

Anyone ever order from HAL before? Just curious how long it takes usually.  The tracking doesn't really update that often.  I think my order from feature should be here any day now.  Hopefully tomorrow so I can see how the silver screens are in person
Last time I ordered the medics from HAL, it took about 2 weeks to arrive. Once the package arrives in the US, you can use USPS to track it.

Last time I ordered the medics from HAL, it took about 2 weeks to arrive. Once the package arrives in the US, you can use USPS to track it.
Repped! Thanks for the info.  I'm from Canada so I use our equivalent.  Did you get hit with customs when you ordered the medics?

Finally got these in and threw the waxed whites on. Looks 10 times better than the flats they come in IMHO.

Quality on these is absolutely killer. This is the only pair of 25th I decided to keep so far.

Another 25th anniversary GL3 and another fckd up toebox for me [emoji]128545[/emoji]. For $200 i want to be the one to fck them up. Looks like a paint drip or maybe glue in the first pic. 2nd pic is after i picked at it. It Didn't really help just made it a different kind of ugly. Maybe im too much of a stickler when it comes to stuff like this lol Overall though these are amazing in hand, and the details are perfect. I went with the waxed aqua laces. I absolutely love these. My 2nd favorite 25th behind the Dirty Bucks.

this is the medial side of the left toebox of my BTP.

Last edited:
So is anyone going after the cncpts this weekend? 

I'm trying to chill out on new stuff but the teal pair is tempting me.

I'm passing. Hanons & SBTG's are the only priorities for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

Doesn't seem like anyone is going after the cnpts pack. Game time decision on the Teal pair on the feet pictures are tempting me more and more.

Back
Top Bottom