Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Scooped up an 11  11.5 
smokin.gif

Too bad these don't seem to come with rope laces.
These would've looked great with a light blue rope with dark blue accent.

Too bad these don't seem to come with rope laces.
These would've looked great with a light blue rope with dark blue accent.
I honestly think he stopped giving rope laces for these type of things because he couldn't ever get organized enough so that every pair came with them, and that just led to a TON of complaining. Not that the complaining wasn't justified, he shouldn't have ever said that they were coming with them if only 1/2 pairs had them.

I guess I'm the only one that appreciates the concept behind the STAs. Sure the colorway might not be the greatest, but at least they held true to the idea that the shoes were based off. I'd rather have a well thought out design than a GR CW as a collab.

I guess I'm the only one that appreciates the concept behind the STAs. Sure the colorway might not be the greatest, but at least they held true to the idea that the shoes were based off. I'd rather have a well thought out design than a GR CW as a collab.
agree.. a lot of the time I cop a kick for more then the kick ..I appreciate concepts and details

word... i hate people that do that. You are trying to resell your pair also. 
eh, they're alright- but if the 13's sold out before the 11.5s (which they clearly did), then nobody that needed an 11.5 would've gotten a 13 - so there would obviously be nobody in need of that trade- so you'll either have to pony up the extra money to convince a trade, or sell yours (which you got to "trade") for the same amount that you'd pay for resell. You call him a douche, but he may be doing the same thing you're doing (trying to get his size)- its not like theres much money in these anyways. Either way, you took a size away from somebody else that wanted to wear an 11.5 and are basically holding it hostage until you can get yours.
Ohh let me go ahead and list them on ebay for 2x the price then, I bet that'll really get ya'lls panties in a bunch huh?

So it wouldn't be okay for me to cop for a friend, sell to someone on the board for my costs, or use as trade bait for another pair of shoes? Since you've probably never done that?

Last edited:
Wait a sec, why the hell are people so shocked that these are up on eBay already? What makes this any different from any other RF collab and kithstrike release?

Wait a sec, why the hell are people so shocked that these are up on eBay already? What makes this any different from any other RF collab and kithstrike release?
Well it isn't an original RF design. Idk if that matters, because if his name is associated with the shoe it's gonna sell out anyway. But I'm just saying, that's a difference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom