Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Speaking of rope laces, threq on some Miami ECPs on these GRs. Love em. Word.

of course I was golfing
mean.gif
such a random time to release them. white/blue is my fave so I actually really like these.. hopefully a 13 will pop up on ebay and I can talk em down in price

I really like today's release (nothing to do with RF/Kith, I don't own any of their collabs), wish I'd been around. I don't find them to be too busy/too much going on and there's just a small amount of white patent that's barely noticeable...surprised they didn't come with what seems like RF's signature laces. White/either shade of blue would be great.

surprised they didn't come with what seems like RF's signature laces. White/either shade of blue would be great.

Someone on FB just said that they come with flat white laces and 2 sets of rope laces...
here is his picture...

Oh, I was just going off of what was(n't) on the product page on Kith's website and what people on here were saying. The dark rope laces don't look good to me on them, the white/blue do though.

BTW, what was the price for these?

Last edited:
$92 shipped and these would of been copped.
That's what I was thinking to myself.

Got in my STAs from kith today, def a very mellow CW but I'm liking it a lot more in person. Materials on point too. Can actually see the lakeshore influence when you look at em. That sandy midsole with the pale grey-blue water upper. Always love kicks with a story behind em.

Photo taken under synthetic lighting, no filters or edits made.

Reactions: God
Had my size in the cart but decided not to pull the trigger. I realize I have so many blue clothes, shoes..

Looks like the only people that will get the rope laces with the new kithstrike are people that ask in-store. This is the reply I received when I asked for em:

Someone on FB just said that they come with flat white laces and 2 sets of rope laces...

here is his picture...
I don't really like this colorway. I guess if it hadn't been a kithstrike it would sit on shelves for quite a while... I remember like 2-3 years ago a shop in my hood had similar gl3 colorways and nobody wanted them.

Last edited:
I found the gr asics at a footlocker. I would have picked up a few pair last night, but I ended up buying a pair of kithstrikes though ebay. The GR Asics were only $85 each.

Remind me of these joints from '06. Totally agree that patent leather on runners is WHACK.

I found the gr asics at a footlocker. I would have picked up a few pair last night, but I ended up buying a pair of kithstrikes though ebay. The GR Asics were only $85 each.

Damn i hope i can find a pair around here, not many footactions left. I wanna check out those red ones and the sprite looking ones too

Back
Top Bottom