Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone tracking from packer not working?
frown.gif
it has begun.....

:lol:. I knew folks just disliked Ronnie Fieg/Kith. The same exact thing is going on with this Saint Alfred release...I don't see anyone complaining about why every post is about STA's and not every other shoe. Pathetic.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
. I knew folks just disliked Ronnie Fieg/Kith. The same exact thing is going on with this Saint Alfred release...I don't see anyone complaining about why every post is about STA's and not every other shoe. Pathetic
Nah son.  When the ecp hype train was rolling through, the thread was being bombarded by pages of posts about shipping. The same thing is most certainly not happening with this STA release.  Stop trying to get a rise out of people man. You try way too hard to be noticed.

Last edited:
it has begun.....

Excuse me what has begun? Im not asking " wheres my package?" Im asking since its been over a day now and it says that my tracking cant be viewed on the website

So take the smart remarks and keep them to yourself

Anyway, hope theres more info on the concepts release soon

I wouldn't mind seeing some more on feet shots, I don't think it would change my mind but it wouldn't hurt

camped for my STA was 35 in line for 38 pairs and copped my size. soo lucky love the shoes rocked them today and to whoever said they were 0 for 5 with kith same here I always check out in under a minute and I still get ****** everytime

Nah son.  When the ecp hype train was rolling through, the thread was being bombarded by pages of posts about shipping. The same thing is most certainly not happening with this STA release.  Stop trying to get a rise out of people man. You try way too hard to be noticed.
So true. St. Alfred doesn't do all of the hypebeast social marketing nonsense like RF and Kith do. It's just "hey, we will be selling our shoes on this date and other retailers will be getting them on that date."

Last edited:
Anyone know where to find some reasonable prices for the eclipses I seriously have been looking for months and they're all way to crazy I remember when they were around a couple hundred now I'm seeing them in the thousands, hype around some shoes has been raising the price of every shoe. 

Anyone know where to find some reasonable prices for the eclipses I seriously have been looking for months and they're all way to crazy I remember when they were around a couple hundred now I'm seeing them in the thousands, hype around some shoes has been raising the price of every shoe. 
maybe get your money up, then buy.  unless you find someone very generous to sell you their pair for "cheap," then you're going to have to pay the going rate.  should've bought them when they were "a couple hundred."

and sometimes hype isn't to blame for prices rising, sometimes it's just the fact that there are fewer DS pairs available as time goes on.  but in this case, it's probably both.

Can't find any stores near me and Proper tweeted they will not get the STA's anymore...and seems like others stores are doing instore first before online. gonna be more challenging than expected

Back
Top Bottom