Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wait a sec, why the hell are people so shocked that these are up on eBay already? What makes this any different from any other RF collab and kithstrike release?
i dont think they're shocked.  they're just mad their size sold out on the site and is now on ebay for retail x2 
laugh.gif

no but seriously... it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone anymore.  when it's this easy to make $100+ then it's a no brainer

Most of them I used to see were in the four hundreds but I've seen a couple for a thousand or eight hundred but thanks for the reply. I got the size 10 kith strike though planning on keeping them they're pretty sweet.

I honestly think he stopped giving rope laces for these type of things because he couldn't ever get organized enough so that every pair came with them, and that just led to a TON of complaining. Not that the complaining wasn't justified, he shouldn't have ever said that they were coming with them if only 1/2 pairs had them.
It would be hard to give out all rope laces but the gl 3s look way better with them in my opinion. Mostly all of them look good with them.

:lol:. They're ugly. Too much going on in the shoe. Now people are just buying because they're coming from Kith and I'm sure half the shoes sold are already on eBay for double the price :lol:

had the oppuritnity to check out 5 times in my size and felt they weren't a feet worthy cop. Now these Grey/spearmints are way to clean to not get.

Agree on the Kithstrikes today.. too much going on for my tastes. But it sure did take the heat and salt off the STAs :lol: I'm not falling for Ronnie's GR kithstrike marketing tactics, those are not for me. Congrats to all that copped to rock tho.

A few hours after they drop they are sold out online! I want a pair for myself. But double retail a few hours after they drop is crazy. Anyone know how many pairs they released ?

Saw Ronnie's tweet 30min late went to see what was there and I saw the 8.5 went to checkout and said it was sold out. Went back for the sz 8 and luckily they weren't. This is one of my favorite CW on a sneaker so it was a no brainer.

I like them... One of the better gl3s IMO, but i didn't cop. Waiting to scoop a pair of caviars when I get a chance

Aren't these the same shoes? So is a kithstrike a rerelease and or store exclusive?

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=13769
It's a kithstrike, a rerelease and a kithstore exclusive.... 

"5 years ago Asics dropped a Gel Lyte III in a woman's colorway that had me upset. One of the best GR's ever imo. I had Asics create them in men's sizes and they are available exclusively at kith shops and Kithnyc.com right now in very limited numbers. #kithstrike"

Glad Ronnie and Asics decided to rerelease them for men.

Last edited:
Saw Ronnie's tweet 30min late went to see what was there and I saw the 8.5 went to checkout and said it was sold out. Went back for the sz 8 and luckily they weren't. This is one of my favorite CW on a sneaker so it was a no brainer.

You're going to resell them, though. How much the resellers plan to make on these, btw? Some resellers are willing to take the 50 dollar profit.....for what, though? What's the point of making 50 bucks off a shoe, resellers? At that point, I'd just let the people who actually like the shoe cop them.

You're going to resell them, though. How much the resellers plan to make on these, btw? Some resellers are willing to take the 50 dollar profit.....for what, though? What's the point of making 50 bucks off a shoe, resellers? At that point, I'd just let the people who actually like the shoe cop them.
I'm not even reselling tho o_O
Only like reselling shoes that I get multiples of so it's more worth it. Didn't sell my ECP so I'm not reselling a kithstrike. Mac Boiii

Patent leather kills it for me. I don't like patent leather at all on sneakers; makes them look cheap. Great colorway though. 

I'm glad i got these bad boys, i've been salty since 09' when visiting pys.com and seeing these & the ivory emeralds sold out in womens sizes, had to scoop up a 10.5. The thirst for asics gel lyte iii is real out chea! I hope Ronnie #KithStrikes the Ivory / Emeralds next. 

Told the dude I was disappointed there weren't rope laces. He told me the same thing happened with the neons. Half had laces half didn't. He said they pulled out the laces altogether because Kith didn't like all the *****ing they got from the previous kithstrike. But he was kind enough to hook me up.

agreed with everyone else, had a chance to grab my size but its just too much, and as said its a womans colorway, and almost seems a little too girly eh idk aha 

Back
Top Bottom