Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol I'm glad I stopped trying an hour ago. This pretty much ruins their reputation for online sales. I doubt they'll get another high profile collab for a while because of this.

What does it tell us that not one of us here has said that they were successful in purchasing a pair?

I smell BS...

If their BS story is true then it would have been impossible for anyone to purchase a pair off of their website, right? So how did they magically sell out?

I don't think anyone tried to hack the site, Im assuming someone IP Booted/Host Flood just for lols

I wouldn't be surprised if something fishy is up, very odd that not a single one of us here was able to cop and yet they sold out. Every other asics drop there has been at least ONE person successful on here.

Odd. Very odd.

My pair came :pimp:

I think they just simply went to the back of the server and pulled the power cable from the back!  lol   You cant even log in when on the main site.

Lol you posted those pics in the midst of everyone not getting through online.

They look great in that pic though congrats.

Last edited:
Already have my sz 8 so I'm not stressing, was just trying to double up but oh well, we still got the euro sites

Not to get anyone's hopes up.. But amongst all the speculation... Things get held In your cart.. When I was preparing for the online release last Saturday I was gonna purchase a lapel . Since the site crashed I wasn't able to check out.. FF to yesterday, I logged on to make sure I had the correct password etc and the lapel was still in my cart. So maybe they're just waiting for it to calm down and or email the people who had them in their cart... I'm just hoping though lol

Sooooo this thread jumps 7 pages causes St alfreds fails again. Come on people we all got the shoes already no need for heartbreak. So let's keep it moving to next release and please forget the st alfreds and their pissy midsole

Sooooo this thread jumps 7 pages causes St alfreds fails again. Come on people we all got the shoes already no need for heartbreak. So let's keep it moving to next release and please forget the st alfreds and their pissy midsole

yo, i'm calling duck tales on st. alfreds selling any of these online tho...

nobody on sole collector got 'em either...

so nobody on here or there got 'em?

word?

c'mon son... :stoneface:

Last edited:
yo, i'm calling duck tales on st. alfreds selling any of these online tho...

nobody on sole collector got 'em either...

so nobody on here or there got 'em?

word?

c'mon son... :stoneface:
I agree with you b there isn't a single reseller on eBay with them from STA and not one person saying I got them on STAs Instagram and twitter mentions.

They're honestly just embarrassed to admit they blew it again.

Grr... had them in my cart on Le Rayon Frais but couldn't register my account in time. Good Will Out was a no go as well. I'm officially done with this shoe. Matter of fact, I hate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom