Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These are good, right? Under $100 is a steal, no? DS 11.5

Love those bruce lee sagas but the Saga is the most uncomfortable model known to man. 

You think so? I'm a Nike guy and picked up my first pair of Sagas a few months back and have like 6 pairs now. They're more comfortable than a lot of Nikes. I did try on a pair of GLVs and they were more comfortable than the Sagas.

Love those bruce lee sagas but the Saga is the most uncomfortable model known to man. 
?
You think so? I'm a Nike guy and picked up my first pair of Sagas a few months back and have like 6 pairs now. They're more comfortable than a lot of Nikes. I did try on a pair of GLVs and they were more comfortable than the Sagas.
Yea, agreed, I think the Sagas are pretty comfy for the most part.

Love Sagas, was too late to the the retro runner scene to scoop the previous Sagas collabs, that are mostly gail status now, but hope more are released in the future.

I've only had one pair of sagas. I sold my Ronnie Fieg sagas cause they actually hurt my feet. Maybe it's just me. Gl5 is most comfortable imo

Love Sagas, was too late to the the retro runner scene to scoop the previous Sagas collabs, that are mostly gail status now, but hope more are released in the future.

I was late to the party too. I've been buying GRs for under 50 a piece though and I'm extremely satisfied. Even on the GRs the materials are decent in comparison to some of Nikes stuff.

Back
Top Bottom