Asics Love?!? Where is it?

kith shipped!! thought it would take like a week before i see the shipping confirmation 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Too bad they have those polka dot looking things. Pretty much ruined them for me. Not that it looks bad, I just know I wouldn't wear them because of it.
Just thought of it, maybe if you use a dark blue sharpie pen to colour those dots...

Too bad they have those polka dot looking things. Pretty much ruined them for me. Not that it looks bad, I just know I wouldn't wear them because of it.
Just thought of it, maybe if you use a dark blue sharpie pen to colour those dots...
I hear ya where you're coming from, but if I'm spending $130+ on a pair of shoes I don't want to have to put Magic Marker on them to make them better looking to me. Plus, I don't want it to look like ... well, that  I put Magic Marker on them 
laugh.gif
. I have more than enough shoes, so it's almost a blessing that I don't feel an overwhelming need to purchase them. I have Urban Camos, too and they're close enough I suppose. Too bad the materials are trash and the shape isn't my favorite, but thankfully I bought them pretty cheap. 
ohwell.gif

thanks, appreciate the heads up but i'd like a DS to DS trade.  i'd throw extra on top to make it happen though. 

For sure man I just don't know of any DS 9.5 the pair I saw looked pretty dang close I'm just wondering if I'm tts 9.5 if those would be too small? What do you think?

For sure man I just don't know of any DS 9.5 the pair I saw looked pretty dang close I'm just wondering if I'm tts 9.5 if those would be too small? What do you think?
a lot of people go .5 up but i go tts with gl3.  i wear 9 in miUSA/UK NB for reference. 

Too bad J. Crew in Fashion Valley hasn't had any of their collabs in their store that I can recall.
yea dude.  i wish they'd stock all the 998s and asics so we can see them in hand.  i've only seen one 998 cw on display at fashion valley which is why i don't go there much. 

I hear ya where you're coming from, but if I'm spending $130+ on a pair of shoes I don't want to have to put Magic Marker on them to make them better looking to me. Plus, I don't want it to look like ... well, that  I put Magic Marker on them :lol: . I have more than enough shoes, so it's almost a blessing that I don't feel an overwhelming need to purchase them. I have Urban Camos, too and they're close enough I suppose. Too bad the materials are trash and the shape isn't my favorite, but thankfully I bought them pretty cheap. :\  
Haha yeah. It was just some random thought I had when i woke up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom