Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was able to get 2x HAL's and Afew for retail.  I found the Mitas for slightly above retail.  Only other ones I'd like to get are Packer, Kith, Concepts and Foot Patrol but the prices are relatively high for most of them.

Premier with the insane fast shipping.  Offspring's got here just now.
Nice. I Would've  copped from premier if they didn't sell out of my size... Was able to get through on kith, but they take forever to ship.

Last edited:
Whats going rate right now for concepts 8 ball GL5 and anyone know where i can still find one? Looking for size 11.5.

Last edited:
Not sure if it was mentioned but Atmos is coming out with a duck camo gel lyte 3. Sounds interesting

Last edited:
Hey all brand new member here, I'm just wondering if there's a good place to find some good used asics? Don't wanna pay too much and don't really care if they're abused too badly

all these guys here talking about shoes i wish i had :tongue:

wish i got the Asics itch earlier lol

THIS!!!

Especially since my local spot got all the 25th except for the Homage. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

At least I have no problems getting Asics going forward.

Missed out all weekend on offsprings and found a spot with my size, but marked up slightly to $160 shipped pull the trigger? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
i'm sitting on a pair of urban camo sz 10 ds, kith ropes and all.. i'd wear them but i really need a 9.5.  a bit of a long shot but if anyone can/will trade with me hmu.

Back
Top Bottom