Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think he's referring to these..

some shops listed these as indian ink tho

Last edited:
to any one who owns three lies: could I go a half size down in these and be okay? Does the leather in toe leave more space than normal? Normally I'm an 11 in asics and 10.5 in nb and a 10.5/11 depending on the nike model. 

to any one who owns three lies: could I go a half size down in these and be okay? Does the leather in toe leave more space than normal? Normally I'm an 11 in asics and 10.5 in nb and a 10.5/11 depending on the nike model. 
i had a sz 9 forever and they fit like all other gl3. U can sz down but it won't be real comfy

I personally wouldn't take that gamble; they fit like any other normal GLIII for me.

How do the Diamond Sagas fit? I normally wear an 11-11.5 but found a good deal on a pair in sz.10.5. They look kind of wide and obviously the lining is leather so they may work for me. Are they long lengthwise or tts in terms of length?

Last edited:
How do the Diamond Sagas fit? I normally wear an 11-11.5 but found a good deal on a pair in sz.10.5. They look kind of wide and obviously the lining is leather so they may work for me. Are they long lengthwise or tts in terms of length?
if you can wear a GL3 comfortably in 11 and Saga in 10.5 should be fine

I'm a size 11 and have a pair of these in an eleven and I feel like I could fit a 10.5 comfortably so you should be good with a 10.5.

.5 down from your GLV or GL3 size.  IF you normally wear an 11.5, it might be tight.  If you normally wear an 11 in those, then you should be ok.

.5 down from your GLV or GL3 size.  IF you normally wear an 11.5, it might be tight.  If you normally wear an 11 in those, then you should be ok.

I can do either because I have narrow feet. I slightly prefer the 11.5 but sometimes it's impossible or nearly impossible to find.

Edit: Those Volcanoes up there are bangin'. I've been thinking of copping a pair for a while now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom