Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How do Gel Lyte Speeds compare in comfort to Gel Lyte V's?  I find the GLV's pretty comfy.  Also, do I stay tts or .5 size up like my GLV's?
I only have the UBIQ speeds and the fit the same as Gel Sagas (half down from GLV) for me.

They are pretty good in terms of comfort due to the block of Gel on the heel portion of the shoe, which makes it super squishy when your heel hits the ground. But GLV feels better for longer periods IMO. Still i'm nitpicking and it's a comfy shoe.

guide me to size 10 kois below 700 pls
nerd.gif

Yes, those trash concepts embers are not grails imo.. Collette's and Slam Jam's are grails to me

see, it's all a matter of opinion. Everyone has their own personal view of what a grail is. That's why I hate whenever people bring that dumb argument up. personally, i think colettes are trash and slamjams look like a boring gr with a color fade. embers are my grail, I've been looking for them for a decent price for like 2 years because I refuse to spend over 250 on a shoe

I always thought the word "grail" was personal. While heat is universal.

i.e. 

Super Green - Heat

This upcoming solebox release- Grail since photos surfaced ages ago.

everyone thought teal dragons and alvin purples were grails too. Oh but then they re-released. Not grails anymore

Back
Top Bottom