Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think my Offsprings should arrive today.. hopefully they don't have the toe box issues that I've seen on a few pairs.. :smh:

I think my Offsprings should arrive today.. hopefully they don't have the toe box issues that I've seen on a few pairs..
mean.gif
so glad i got lucky with mine

With GLV's my midnight blooms are probably the comfiest, weird how that works
odd. I got them the same size as all my other glv's and ended up selling them cuz i hated how they fit. No matter how tight i tied them they always had heel lift. I don't get that in any other v. Maybe I got a fluke pair

odd. I got them the same size as all my other glv's and ended up selling them cuz i hated how they fit. No matter how tight i tied them they always had heel lift. I don't get that in any other v. Maybe I got a fluke pair
I think I actually experienced that in my MB's also. Maybe it's the softness of the nylon lining and panels that doesn't hold your foot in place to lock the heel, but is also what makes them so comfortable (besides a little heel slip), kind of a double edged sword. I can't remember but I think I had to put heel grips in mine.

I feel like most people would agree the softer material (larger fitting pairs) are more comfortable. Usually because how snug most asics are, imo at least.

They're terrible, I really don't care for them at all.. just my opinion of course,

Back
Top Bottom