Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I ordered a pair lf the gl3s from feature. Was gonna get the gt2 but was unsure about sizing.

Gt2 runs .5 bigger? So if im a 10.5 in gl3 and 10 will be good in gt2? One model ive never owned. I always fid gt2s in 10.5s

Yeah, should be a half size smaller than GLIII aka true to size. I think they're more comfortable than GLIIIs too.

Are those GT-IIs retailing at $95 or is that a mark up? Makes me feel good about getting mine a few weeks ago for about $75. I was the one that posted the difference between the purple color that it looked like on End's site compared to the actual color, I love them still.

Last edited:
Pass, pass, pass, but these are a problem (right below GT2's on ^ that site). Might have to scoop.

1052vc5.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, should be a half size smaller than GLIII aka true to size. I think they're more comfortable than GLIIIs too.

Are those GT-IIs retailing at $95 or is that a mark up? Makes me feel good about getting mine a few weeks ago for about $75. I was the one that posted the difference between the purple color that it looked like on End's site compared to the actual color, I love them still.
As far as I know they haven't been released anywhere else in the states so there is no way to tell. They are all over the euro sites for EUR 109. I can't imagine them being more than $95 here in the states unless Kith gets their hands on them and attaches a $120 price tag.

Last edited:

I wanted those GLIIIs too since I first saw them but then I saw this pic on Urban Outfitters...

They don't look half as good as they do on Feature's pic. I'm on the fence, might order from OU and just return them if they look like that in person. :\

i dont see anything wrong with any of the pics of the gl3 aha. damn didnt know urban had them wish i ordered from there, well my size is gone anyway 

what sucks though is it seems like the toebox will crease kinda easily :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom