Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Simple and clean colorblockings is all that matters.

How the hell I flourish on SGs but strike out on SJS? My sneaker karma all over the place
laugh.gif
Same dude, I always strike out on these types of releases. With RF/Kith I know when and where they're going to drop so it's no problem  
laugh.gif

Shout out to the kithset for the upstanding customer service! Shop was a zoo but I was promptly helped! @3Gs in good on that 9 now. Thank you brother!

This time around.

I was able to pick up my slam jams way beyond the pick up window

How the hell I flourish on SGs but strike out on SJS? My sneaker karma all over the place :lol:
there seemed to be less of the slamjam. Their online drop only had about 100...butter had less pairs than normal.

Slamjam materials are alright- yeah it's mesh but it's a combo of all kinds of different textures. Slamjam over solebox, I have both pairs. Slamjam colorblocking is just ill. Reminds me of Nike's gamma colorway- which I always really liked but never was able to rock because their shoes are ****** quality so often.

Also, kith was the only one to drop every pair of SG, which means more inventory to fight over from this specific outlet.

there seemed to be less of the slamjam. Their online drop only had about 100...butter had less pairs than normal.

Slamjam materials are alright- yeah it's mesh but it's a combo of all kinds of different textures. Slamjam over solebox, I have both pairs. Slamjam colorblocking is just ill. Reminds me of Nike's gamma colorway- which I always really liked but never was able to rock because their shoes are ****** quality so often.
agreed. i was super skeptical in copping after someone in here said they weren't quality. 

they def worth the 130

^i did not like the sj at all when those first pics were posted in here from that magazine. after seeing in hand pics they grew on me a little just not enough to pay resell. they are worth the $130 but once i realized i would not be able to cop for retail i was over it and ready for the next drop. imo the sj 5thdimension were way better than the 6thprlll.

Back
Top Bottom