Asics Love?!? Where is it?

[/QUOTE]

NikeTalk CSI package :nthat:
[/quote]

Hahaha now thats a concept

Of if she has a plug and been keeping it from you ... time to start interrogating. Lord knows what else she's withholding
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I was super confused

had a lot of questions 

No holding back now, just played most I have ever paid for pair of kicks. Hopefully I'm not disappointed when they show up.
FP are my favorite pair of GL3's I own and definitely the best anniversary pair imo

I dont own a pair but i wish i did. Im just a sucker for olive and i feel they were executed perfectly.
Feel the same way about olive colorways

I kind of wish both sides had the tonal tiger stripes instead of black though

haha! it's all good bro, i was getting opinions on the Asics FB group and chomlee shared his work in progress so i'm not too bummed out lol
haha it was a solid idea 

Plenty of other customs to create

Wish they had their gas mask logo on the back instead.
Then that would add another $100 to resell price
laugh.gif
It's ok. I already have a pair. I just need a 9.5 since they're leather lined. and I go .5 down from my normal size.  Of course when I got them, all Feature had was a 10, so ... still  need that 10 for a 9.5 trade
nerd.gif

Can't recall the member, but was that you @Remy that grabbed the 9.5 from CNCPTS? Think that person actually got 2 pairs of my size, too
ohwell.gif

It's ok. I already have a pair. I just need a 9.5 since they're leather lined. and I go .5 down from my normal size.  Of course when I got them, all Feature had was a 10, so ... still  need that 10 for a 9.5 trade
nerd.gif

Can't recall the member, but was that you @Remy that grabbed the 9.5 from CNCPTS? Think that person actually got 2 pairs of my size, too
ohwell.gif
Yeah I did. Stalked cncpts site all day and freaked out when they went live haha

I got through on Feature for a size 10 too but they never shipped and eventually refunded me saying they had inventory issues 
mean.gif

if I'm a wide footer that wears 8 in jordans and pureboosts, but 8.5 in ultraboosts, flyknit racer, kobes, should i be getting a gel lyte iii in a size 8.5?

been looking for a ages but no luck. anyone know where I could get the clot sands in a us 11? there's one on ebay but thats for 330 so **** that

Back
Top Bottom