Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Monkey times for me please!!! Someone help me out with a 10 thoooo lol
yo i cant wait for the monkey times gel sights. i had someone in japan ready to help me with retail + shipping but i think ill wait it out and save some money for the US drop. hoping theyre easier to catch since i know some people dont like the sights too much 

yo i cant wait for the monkey times gel sights. i had someone in japan ready to help me with retail + shipping but i think ill wait it out and save some money for the US drop. hoping theyre easier to catch since i know some people dont like the sights too much 

Yeah I have the world champions or something like that. White with gold logo. How much was shipping?

If anyone has these, the light blue laces match the slam jam blue heel perfectly.. I just tried it out

If anyone has these, the light blue laces match the slam jam blue heel perfectly.. I just tried it out
that prob helps the shoe out, the laces are the one thing that throws me on the sj. i would assume they also match the sb as well? would love to get a pair that does not have the sb logo on them.

Just picked these up for below retail :pimp:

Last edited:
tearing myself up over whether or not i should drop 4 bills on the squads. can't get them out of my mind lately and finding nothing reasonable. smh

My gf surprised me with these yesterday

Hyped since I totally botched the US release and was about to pay resale

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
very nice...  when your girl gets you shoes, she's a keeper.  I prefer those girls than the type that just nags and shoots down my hobby

I thought it was really dope that the 6th parallels are really just the negative of the fifth dimensions, so out of curiosity I tested out a bunch of collabs thru a negative image generator and there were some very interesting results..                                                                                                      

(from top to bottom: black koi, sage, blue carpenter bee, medic, solstice, formosa) 

My gf surprised me with these yesterday
Hyped since I totally botched the US release and was about to pay resale
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
When the girl scores and you don't... jk she's a keeper
Of if she has a plug and been keeping it from you ... time to start interrogating. Lord knows what else she's withholding
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I thought it was really dope that the 6th parallels are really just the negative of the fifth dimensions, so out of curiosity I tested out a bunch of collabs thru a negative image generator and there were some very interesting results..                                                                                                      

(from top to bottom: black koi, sage, blue carpenter bee, medic, solstice, formosa) 
NikeTalk CSI package
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom