Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Haha. I actually was going to take the 3 Amigos pic, too ... and I never take pics. I guess several days of saying I'm going to do it is just a reflection of me ... procrastinator 
laugh.gif

Desert Pack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1.0/2.0
Lol.. def agree..Desert pack >>>
Very nice man
thanks man!

Not a big fan of GLV, but i need these joints in a size 12 womens.. :nerd:

Back to school/labor day sales are coming up. pretty sure you'll be able to get them for the low. i'm actually going to check this weekend to see if one my locals has these because they have a 30% off sale for the entire store

I love my hanons.  Still can't believe I was able to get a pair while on vacation in vegas. 

Still on a hunt for a size 9 Footpatrol.. 
Very happy to finally have Hanon

Got 6/12 of the anniversary pairs now... this was the last one I really wanted that I failed on when they dropped

Not one 25th is amazing to me. I kept hanon, FP, Koi, Packer, HAL and Mita. Best is prob FP tho. Prob the only one I'll keep in the long run along with hanon

Yeah. FP was the only one that I even attempted to cop. I got lucky and they are one of my most worn GLIII's.

I have FP, Hanon, Afew, Titilo, Atmos and HAL. Havent even worn Afew or Titilo yet. 

Tough to unds Afew when they could make me a lot of money.

Colorway is very nice though.

sold my HALs, too much green for me. The only other 25th i really like is the FP, but I cant justify spending that much on resale for any shoe

Back
Top Bottom