Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any idea what the Foot Patrol Squads are going for? I can't even find any in 11.5.
$350+. I still have yet to see a size 9.5 for sale. And that's from release day till current. I have a 10 I haven't worn yet because I was holding out hope for a size 9.5 trade. 
ohwell.gif

$350+. I still have yet to see a size 9.5 for sale. And that's from release day till current. I have a 10 I haven't worn yet because I was holding out hope for a size 9.5 trade. 
ohwell.gif
Thanks please let me know if you ever se an 11.5. Ill do the same if I see a 9.5 while searching.

maybe dudes with the gaps don't tie their laces? 

i prefer when the tongue lines up.. no gap and no overlap

Does anybody else have an issue of heel lift with gel lyte vs? Every v ive owned i experience heel lift while walking except for my bodega get wets, which are the same size as the others. Is there a way around this? Or should i size .5 down? My true size is 10.5 and i have been buying 11s

Also how to the atmos camo vs feel on feet? Kinda want some but again, the heel lift issue is messing with me

Ya'll are buggin. If u got room between the vag tongue on a gl3, it means ur feet are too wide for the shoe. I think it looks pretty whack when dudes are rockin them with an inch of space between the tiongue
Agreed. It just looks silly like your foot is about to bust out of the shoe. 

i think the brehs in here mean fat feet choking their laces and the tongue still doesnt close.

The tongue on my StA's had about 3cm of space and wouldnt close for me
Yeah that's basically what I meant. If ur rockin em loose then obv the tongue will have space but if ur lacing em up, there shouldn't be space between

Back
Top Bottom