Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anybody else have an issue of heel lift with gel lyte vs? Every v ive owned i experience heel lift while walking except for my bodega get wets, which are the same size as the others. Is there a way around this? Or should i size .5 down? My true size is 10.5 and i have been buying 11s
Been having this dilemma as well. Most of my GLV's fit well depending on the liner material, but some just have heel slip, so I try to counter that with thicker socks, or tying it tighter.

Sized .5 down on my Japanese Denim GLV's, and those are now slightly tight overall, but the heel slip is gone. I just have to accept that I am between sizes and I have to deal with it if I want to keep buying them. 

UNDS
Video Review & More Details: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/asics-gel-respector-tonal-pack-tan-feet-sneaker-review/

^ Steal!

I remember when I first saw medics I thought they were terrible but I still grabbed them 

Once I got them in I completely changed my mind...Definitely a great GLV

^ Steal!

I remember when I first saw medics I thought they were terrible but I still grabbed them 

Once I got them in I completely changed my mind...Definitely a great GLV
For sure. Would have been all over it if it were my size. (And it's still carting as of this post)

Doing some reorganization of the shoe closets, and had to get a picture of all these together. Funny how the number of Lebrons, Jordan's, and AM90s are dropping as my modest Asics collection continues to grow.

Last edited:
Doing some reorganization of the shoe closets, and had to get a picture of all these together. Funny how the number of Lebrons, Jordan's, and AM90s are dropping as my modest Asics collection continues to grow.
Dope collection !

What are the name of the maroon GL3s on top ? Those are sick

Thanks in advance !

Your pic is making me realize how out of control my collection is 
mean.gif

Need to slow down

Has anyone put the teal laces in on the Offspring 2.0's? I went that way with 1.0 and going to give it a shot on 2.0. Just curious if anyone has already done it.

Back
Top Bottom