Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they were a shoe that did not grow on me until recently. seen a on foot pic on ig and it kinda sold me on them. slept on them as well now would like a pair.

Even more so are the $150 pairs like the Rose Gold GLV's and the Maldives pack...quality was on collab level with those. Even better was getting them for heavy discount
thanks for mentioning the Maldives, i had completely forgotten about them.  

.....Found them for $75 and COPPED.

A bit off topic but me and a few dudes on here are starting a NT fantasy football league and we need like 2 or 3 more heads. PM me if u want in. Should be fun

Working on my customization skills so I did a simple toebox.

Still working on them but what do you guys think?

Need to clean up some spots and i might add some color to the tiger stripes as well 

Working on my customization skills so I did a simple toebox.

Still working on them but what do you guys think?

Need to clean up some spots and i might add some color to the tiger stripes as well 
I think a little more color hits elsewhere would set them off.

Does anyone have any info on these? If so, what's the name/model?
Thank you in advance

those look promising. info for more info. told myself i was not buying any more respectors but may have to make an exception for these. that light pink/coral/salmon ish toe is attractive.

I stopped buying respectors and sold the 3 I had. Just can't get passed that bulbous toe

Last edited:
Wasn't feeling the all white GL3.  I love those ^.   Think they'll last long enough to drop below retail like the others?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom