Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I cancelled my preorder from them and copped some dunks. These latest pics is making me think I need to scoop

Im thinking about cancelling the grey ones, i saw them in person and they're just aight to me.... Those pink toes are dope tho and quality is nice.

Last edited:
Pink toes will be copped. Quality looks relatively decent compared to most of their GRs.

My Foot Locker isn't HOH and they have about 10 pairs of general release Asics. Emeralds, Orange Blaze, and many others. Guess mine just lucked out. And the navy/grey general releases are great looking in person. I'm not a big fan of pink so I'll definitely be passing on those. 

I'm a huge fan of anything navy and/or grey so I love them. To me, they are Asics version of the New Balance 998GNRs. And for $85 you can't beat it.

Last edited:
Although I want to grab the pink toes i know they will have something I want more when i cop so I am holding out. Wish I couldve gotten my hands on those blue/grey joints

Does anybody know which stores that will releases the asics x concepts?

As far as I've heard they will first drop at the 16. Aug at concepts and then at a few other stores on the 16. Sep

Does anybody know which stores that will releases the asics x concepts?

As far as I've heard they will first drop at the 16. Aug at concepts and then at a few other stores on the 16. Sep
similar list of stores as st. alfred's collab

Last edited:
i hope i can score a pair of the 3 Lies. Missed out on the Flamingos, so these would be a good consolation prize

Called Cncpts today and they said retail is $150. Just hope there's enough reserved for the online release

Idk man 3 lies looking pretty awful in these non beauty shots now. Ashy looking suede and plastic looking leather on the toe. They are looking hella bland too without an instagram filter to enhance the colors. These changed my mind on em real quick.

i hope i can score a pair of the 3 Lies. Missed out on the Flamingos, so these would be a good consolation prize

Called Cncpts today and they said retail is $150. Just hope there's enough reserved for the online release
probably will sell out in 1 min like every other release this year
smile.gif

there putting leftover stock online......it's three hours after the instore release-not holding out much hope.

Back
Top Bottom