Asics Love?!? Where is it?

there putting leftover stock online......it's three hours after the instore release-not holding out much hope.
Really ? I called yesterday to try and get a number on how many pairs will be sold online. I was told " a good amount will be sold online"

anyone know how many pairs they usually sell online with there collaborations ?

Those look terrible. I already pre ordered mine so I'll see how they look in person. But if they look anything like these, I'm definitely selling them. 

I paid $320 shipped which is what I normally pay so I don't mind that. And I figure if I don't like them I can sell them for that price easily or use them for trade bait for some St. Alfreds, Miamis, or hopefully the Mortars when they drop. 

I paid $320 shipped which is what I normally pay so I don't mind that. And I figure if I don't like them I can sell them for that price easily or use them for trade bait for some St. Alfreds, Miamis, or hopefully the Mortars when they drop. 

$320 shipped?!

Yep, $320. I always plan to spend around $350 on every release, so to me that's not bad. Not until I saw these photos. Like I said, I'll wait to get them in person and go from there.

wow terrible nobody get those wow 150 is not worth it. fieg will release a better one save your money wow 

I've already pre ordered them, so I'm just going to go with it. If I don't like them I'm sure there will be somebody out there who wants them. 

sick.gif

just to let everyone know, there is separate stock that is going to be put aside for the release online. if there area any leftovers after the instore release they will be added to the original stock that is set aside for online. they will also release to 10 other boutiques worldwide on Sept.16th

damn, that leather toe looks really plastic-y

will prob try my chances with it and see how they are in person.  concepts is pretty good with returns anyway

To everyone going in on Kip2MLou I am pretty sure the pre-order strategy has saved him some cash on a bunch of releases. Especially if he can't get out to these places or has slow internet.It's hard to think about it at first but look at how those Flamingos price have skyrocketed after release.

That's unfortunately what I have to do. I stick out on every online release and I don't have any connections to get me them for retail. I have a few people who always set me aside my size, but I still have to pay resell. 

But like I said, I'm used to it so it's not that big of a deal to me. Especially if I really like the shoe. 

That sucks, man. If I don't get one of these limited releases, I just pass. The most I've spent on a sneaker was $265 and that was 5+ years ago. I haven't paid after market prices in years. It's just not worth it to me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom