Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Idk man 3 lies looking pretty awful in these non beauty shots now. Ashy looking suede and plastic looking leather on the toe. They are looking hella bland too without an instagram filter to enhance the colors. These changed my mind on em real quick.

Still want them regardless.

That sucks, man. If I don't get one of these limited releases, I just pass. The most I've spent on a sneaker was $265 and that was 5+ years ago. I haven't paid after market prices in years. It's just not worth it to me anymore.
agreed.  there's so many new releases these days, that if i miss out on a pair, i'll just go get another one i like.  more power to the people capable of paying resell though.  only pair i would've paid resell for recently were the flamingos if i wasn't able to land one.

I'm heading to new york in a cpl of weeks, and was wondering if anyone knows a spot where I can find some gel lyte iii's or is that impossible? Lol thanks

Idk man 3 lies looking pretty awful in these non beauty shots now. Ashy looking suede and plastic looking leather on the toe. They are looking hella bland too without an instagram filter to enhance the colors. These changed my mind on em real quick.

+1

I wouldn't pay $85 for them honestly :lol:. The colors and material don't blend well at all.

Agreed. It doesn't look like a theme choice or colorblocking choice to me.
The colors are so mismatched IMO.
Almost looks like they cut two kinda junky shoes in half and glued the back of one to the front of the other.

it's amazing what some un-enhanced pix can do to a release if they leak out b4... :lol:

that being said, because it's a limited collab, people will beast on 'em anyways, and they'll sell out instantly, no matter how bland they are, just like the st. alfreds...

I feel like I heard alll of this right b4 the st alfred release hahahaha
Well it is a very similar situation. Both of them looked absolutely amazing in their first heavily edited pics only to look nothing like them at all once the unedited ones came out. That said though the Saint Alfred's looked a LOT better in their unfiltered pics than these do, you could tell that at least they were using a very good quality of materials. With these on the other hand you can see not only how the colorway looks just gross, but also how the materials look like total poop.

I was really excited for the potential of these too, cncpts usually kills collabs. But now after seeing those pics, it's an easy no look pass to the beasts.

Last edited:
yea i don't take much from the photos, bad lighting will still try to get em 

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna attempt to cop on Friday. I'd like to see more in hand/on feet pics from others and then maaaybe I'll give it a shot the next around. I feel like a lot of people will be thinking the same.

Hey man, if you have any better ideas by all means let me hear them.

Or I'll pay you retail plus shipping and Paypal fees for the next release. You wouldn't be stuck anymore and I'd be saving money. Win-win. 

Why not try yourself at retail before paying resell prices before a shoe even releases?

If you have $$ like that to blow, do what you gotta do. I always give myself a shot at retail before I pay anything over retail....

It's your money. Spend it as you see fit. If that's what it takes for you to get what you want/need then by all means, continue.

I try every release for retail. I've been doing this for a good time now, and trust me, I try. But I've struck out every release. I've never copped a collab online, ever. And I've asked my friends, brothers, and hell, even my mother offered to help one time. And still nothing. 

So at this point, I don't have any connections so that's what I have to do. I don't like it, but it's my only option. I've never paid retail for any of my shoes, other than my general releases. I'm just used to it at this point. 

Last edited:
I try every release for retail. I've been doing this for a good time now, and trust me, I try. But I've struck out every release. I've never copped a collab online, ever. And I've asked my friends, brothers, and hell, even my mother offered to help one time. And still nothing. 

So at this point, I don't have any connections so that's what I have to do. I don't like it, but it's my only option. I've never paid retail for any of my shoes, other than my general releases. I'm just used to it at this point. 

I don't like sneakers as much as you.

Make some connects on NT. I'm sure you can find someone willing to help at retail+all the extras+a decent tip.... Especially if you buy consistently.

I'm trying man. It's just hard to find somebody who isn't in it for the money. Every is looking at other reseller's prices and they make their's the exact same. Trust me, I've tried, just no luck so far. 

Sucks man... If I was more consistent with these releases, I'd lend a hand. Unfortunately my luck isn't so good either...

Back
Top Bottom