Asics Love?!? Where is it?

someone is saying there were 5,545 pairs of the three lies concepts collab produced.

i doubt it, but just putting that out there.

if that's the case it might not be all that hard to obtain them, for those that want them.

Last edited:
in this pic it looks like they're already creased.

that shiny material looks cheap, and will likely look really bad once it creases a bit.

i think they went for that leather on purpose to make it "shine" i do have to say they look different in every pic. I'm going to try for a pair for myself, if i dont like how they look in person i'll dump, or even if i miss out its not a big deal

worst case scenario for tomorrow you strike out, wait for others to post up up pics on feet and what not, see if you dig the kicks or not and try to cop next month. BTW anyone here have info on the exact date of the release of the HaL collab. I would really hate for the cncpts and HaL to within a couple of weeks of each other.

Any release date info on the pink toes GL3? Those are way nicer than these concepts. They are gone on urban outfitters. Only 10.5's are left

I am not getting the cncpts tomorrow . If I try to get them, I will be waiting till September 16th when they release at kith or at packers since I am still on the fence on them. If HaL releases say late September or early October then I am skipping the cncpts release all together. I just want a specific date to plan and budget accordingly.

I am not getting the cncpts tomorrow . If I try to get them, I will be waiting till September 16th when they release at kith or at packers since I am still on the fence on them. If HaL releases say late September or early October then I am skipping the cncpts release all together. I just want a specific date to plan and budget accordingly.

They release next month at HAL. Not sure stateside though. I would assume a month later if they do.

I hope the HAL's release in the US. The HAL Reeboks were cheaper in the US than they were in Australia, which is kind of funny because HAL is based in Australia.

There is a lot of the 3 lies made..like a lot
Yeah just saw the numbers and there really is a ton, good for those that actually want to cop these to keep. Bad for resellers, there's gonna be legit 1000s of these on eBay I can bet and that'll drive prices down a bunch. Lets put it this way there is about 3x made of these in comparison to the Saint Alfred's. Idk why they got such a big allocation, but by no means is that bad news.

They're releasing in September
Yup I believe it's sep 13th or 20th if I can remember correctly.

Last edited:
Just picked up my ole lady's Grey/Navy GL3's and I was pretty impressed. The color blocking is real nice and the materials used are very satisfying for a GR. I was waiting to check them out in person before snagging myself a pair, but I will be doing so soon for sure.

Yeah just saw the numbers and there really is a ton, good for those that actually want to cop these to keep. Bad for resellers, there's gonna be legit 1000s of these on eBay I can bet and that'll drive prices down a bunch. Lets put it this way there is about 3x made of these in comparison to the Saint Alfred's. Idk why they got such a big allocation, but by no means is that bad news.

I just hope we can cop from online, without anything crashing.

maybe thats why the quality of the materials suffered.

Back
Top Bottom