Asics Love?!? Where is it?

To the person who mentioned the quality, how do you know the quality has went down? Just because people aren't liking the shiny toe box? They did that on purpose. That's not cheap leather, by any means.

They released the SEALS in mass numbers and the quality of those are amazing. 

Is it better to stay in the asic section or just on the general page? And is there a rule for copping more than one pair?

Waiting for now until more pictures surface and people get these in their hands start sharing quality info on these.

Fresh

Maybe its me but iam not noticing much hype compared to Flegs but its Incredible how if Ronnie was attached to the 3 lies, everyone would be all over these.. 

I truly hope these are overstocked for everyone to have a chance,  I'm hoping this goes smoothly.  

I mean I already have fits planned out for these
laugh.gif
 (Courtesy of kicksonfire)

Last edited:
Maybe its me but iam not noticing much hype compared to Flegs but its Incredible how if Ronnie was attached to the 3 lies, everyone would be all over these.. 

I truly hope these are overstocked for everyone to have a chance,  I'm hoping this goes smoothly.  

I mean I already have fits planned out for these
laugh.gif

(Courtesy of kicksonfire)

These are booty

That's why the hype isn't the same

Where should I be refreshing the page? New? Asics? Anyone with expirence? I really hope I can get these. struck out on the flamingos bad..... 
tired.gif

So far I've struck out on EVERY Fieg release and the St Alfred's. if I don't get these I'll be STEAMED!

Also wondering which page of the CNCPTS site to be on when the drop ...

Back
Top Bottom