Asics Love?!? Where is it?

maybe thats why the quality of the materials suffered.
Ya know now that you say that it makes a lot of sense. Wouldn't surprise me at all if asics would say something like the lower quality materials you choose the more pairs we can make. Def understandable from a business standpoint, if you are paying $1.00 per yard of materials vs 2.00 per yard then you could make twice the pairs for close to the same price. Since these have the highest number I've ever seen for a collab it would make total sense.

who is the source of the 5000+ production number? i seen a noob on the other site post that, but not sure if he's the source or you guys saw it come from someone else official. it strikes me as odd that they produced that much, yet it is not even going to be available in europe because asics eu did not get them.

Ya know now that you say that it makes a lot of sense. Wouldn't surprise me at all if asics would say something like the lower quality materials you choose the more pairs we can make. Def understandable from a business standpoint, if you are paying $1.00 per yard of materials vs 2.00 per yard then you could make twice the pairs for close to the same price. Since these have the highest number I've ever seen for a collab it would make total sense.
If that is the case, it's pretty disappointing that cncpts would rather sell as many as they can then produce a quality shoe. These have a lot of potential too, but if that quality isn't right they'll just look whack. 

inside source of mine says there are a lot of these 

maybe not many tomorrow online

but boutiques will be getting a good number of these in september

Not feeling the concepts

Yea. These >>

I like these, but not for me

Just picked up my ole lady's Grey/Navy GL3's and I was pretty impressed. The color blocking is real nice and the materials used are very satisfying for a GR. I was waiting to check them out in person before snagging myself a pair, but I will be doing so soon for sure.

I noticed UO charged my credit card, so hopefully I'll get them soon.

UO hasn't charged me yet for grey/navys... I'm anxious to get these to see how I like em.

So I was plannin on going to Concepts tomorrow early tomorrow morning (5/6am) to cop the "Three Lies". With all this large production talk tho it does not seem necessary nemore. I will probably not get there till 9 nine now. I mean they cant sell out of 5000+ pairs right? RIGHT????

So I was plannin on going to Concepts tomorrow early tomorrow morning (5/6am) to cop the "Three Lies". With all this large production talk tho it does not seem necessary nemore. I will probably not get there till 9 nine now. I mean they cant sell out of 5000+ pairs right? RIGHT????
You should read through the last page or so...

these will be limited and for those sleeping on the release tomorrow, youre gonna have that regret a lot of ppl have like with the saf's. like me :lol:

dont sleep cop when you can folks

I got my info from the same dude that leaked me the release calendar a couple months back (wound up getting *****ed at for posting it on here). Idk what site you are referring to but it wasn't from there that's for sure. He had accurate numbers for the STAs too back when they dropped. By no means will this make it a walk in the park to get a pair though, just slightly better chances plus resale is likely to be a little lower than the norm.

Last edited:
Concepts did the same thing with the NB 999 SEALs last year. The first release seemed limited and exclusive, then a few weeks later a bunch of places got them. When it was all said and done, I think Concepts actually stocked them three different times on their site over the course of a few months (the last one had a price increase if I remember correctly). Most people that really wanted them had plenty of chances.

Last edited:
any gl3 first thing i look at are the stripes, that's why i hate the alfreds and why i like the cncpts-. I don't think the quality will be as bad as the bait ring pack but they could be. 

Any chance tomorrows release is slightly different from what will release next month? Ex. When pigs fly sb with the lacelocks and box.

Back
Top Bottom