Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How are you guys even getting the site to load? It hasn't budged for me since about 3 minutes before 1pm.

By the time the page loaded at 1:01, 12s were sold out. Once I saw they were $165 though, I wasn't upset because that's ridiculous. $150 was already the max I'd pay, I like them and said it from the start but they're not worth over $150 to me regardless of resale value.

I'm surprised I was able to grab a pair. My work computer sucks and autofill can't be enabled, so I had to fill out the form manually. I thought I would get cart jacked while doing so. Got my e-mail confirmation so I hope I'm good.

So cncpts changed the price last minute to $165?

Hope this doesn't start a trend of price changes right before release

One of the most frustrating releases for me. Page wouldn't load until minutes after the shoe had already sold out. 

Is concept the same as kith were they remove the sold out size from the drop box ? Or do all sizes stay in the stay in the drop box even if sold out ?

The cops shut down the shoe release due to the masses of people on the street. It's ridiculous how much ******* was going on. Resellers slipping into the front of the line copping 7 pairs and no one stopping them. Concepts really needs to learn how to better handle their releases cuz what I just experienced today was one of the worst I've ever seen. What makes it worse is that Concepts guaranteed everyone of us in line a pair in our size, only to later find out the resellers bought out all the popular sizes. Then the cops came and left bunch of true sneaker heads , including me, without a pair at all.

I'm mad doing that shopping cart tricked swung and missed out, I guess the site loading slow with the traffic didn't remove my item now I have a 35 dollar carhart snapback on the way :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
How could they be so Naive and think it was okay for  one person to buy more than one pair..Lol, C'Mon Man 
mean.gif

The cops shut down the shoe release due to the masses of people on the street. It's ridiculous how much ******* was going on. Resellers slipping into the front of the line copping 7 pairs and no one stopping them. Concepts really needs to learn how to better handle their releases cuz what I just experienced today was one of the worst I've ever seen. What makes it worse is that Concepts guaranteed everyone of us in line a pair in our size, only to later find out the resellers bought out all the popular sizes. Then the cops came and left bunch of true sneaker heads , including me, without a pair at all.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom