Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have a dream... To Cleveland Bus Driver The Ratchet Uppercutting A Reseller. They always denting ya boys pocket.

If you add the item to your cart and you receive the "Stock Problems" page that informs you that the item is out of stock, the product isn't actually officially out of stock. It just means pairs are in others' carts, which are held for a couple of minutes during checkout. You still have a chance if someone doesn't checkout fast enough and the pair is removed from their cart.

The item is not officially out of stock until the size is removed from the product page's dropdown. I was able to checkout on the Concepts site after getting the sold out message several times. All you have to do is keep trying to check out—basically, after you get the sold out page, leave the item in your cart, hit the Back button on your browser, and then hit the Checkout button again. Rinse and repeat.

This is also how it works for Kith releases. Note that Kith and Concepts both use the Shopify e-commerce platform. Kith's web developer, Andy, discusses it here:

http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/10/kiths-online-store-explained/

To pull a quote from the blog post: "In summary, be patient and stay with it. If you size is still showing up, there’s a chance that they’ll be made available again in a few minutes.".

Truly a Good Friday, first collab cop, without paying resale.. Got my filling pieces, and mercer pants earlier also... Off to play the lottery... Clearly I have the hot hand

Lol @ the in store release fail and people paying 300+ for these. Can you really not wait another few weeks to try again? You can also buy from resellers for 200 right now lol

550 resell! is this serious? I understand the beasts and resellers on the fiegs but god damn quality isnt even good, and another release will happen sept. 16th. come on guys maybe after that cop for 3 but damn. actually infuriated

it really is just luck. I've was ready, got through, first screen looked like a mobile page, put in my size annnnddd sold out. Tried the back and forth thing 100 times. i've gotten through before, its 50/50. I'll see how it goes next time 

Last edited:
I feel like I am in denial, trying to revive a dead body. At this point, I'd rather my size disappear. 

Last edited:
I've been trying for the past hour.  the drop down size chart has been updated several times.  my size now officially shows SOLD OUT on the drop down list.  I think I will now retire.

My consolation prize from urban. Hope the quality is decent.

Use code KOOLSKOOL For 10% off

If you add the item to your cart and you receive the "Stock Problems" page that informs you that the item is out of stock, the product isn't actually officially out of stock. It just means pairs are in others' carts, which are held for a couple of minutes during checkout. You still have a chance if someone doesn't checkout fast enough and the pair is removed from their cart.

The item is not officially out of stock until the size is removed from the product page's dropdown. I was able to checkout on the Concepts site after getting the sold out message several times. All you have to do is keep trying to check out—basically, after you get the sold out page, leave the item in your cart, hit the Back button on your browser, and then hit the Checkout button again. Rinse and repeat.

This is also how it works for Kith releases. Note that Kith and Concepts both use the Shopify e-commerce platform. Kith's web developer, Andy, discusses it here:

http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/10/kiths-online-store-explained/

To pull a quote from the blog post: "In summary, be patient and stay with it. If you size is still showing up, there’s a chance that they’ll be made available again in a few minutes.".
thanks for this advise, I have just copped my pair in sz 12 & got the email confirmation 

^^^I tried that method for the last hour, no luck.... oh well. Congrats to all who copped!

lol resellers made out. dollar to be made, these guys capitalizing on idiots willing to pay their prices.

surprised this release was so difficult, copped a 9.5 but i'm an 8.5.

if u missed out, just move on to the next release? extra butter? RF's next one? so many things to look forward to in today's sneaker releases, no point in staying in the past for a release that isn't all that. $165 at that.........:smh:

I
I take the good with the bad, and never complain.. But 13 pair is BULLISH... That shouldn't allow that
Yeah you really shouldn't be able to walk out of the store with more than 3 pairs. But if that's the only way the guy can make a living, I'd rather be me with 0 pairs. 

lol resellers made out. dollar to be made, these guys capitalizing on idiots willing to pay their prices.

surprised this release was so difficult, copped a 9.5 but i'm an 8.5.

if u missed out, just move on to the next release? extra butter? RF's next one? so many things to look forward to in today's sneaker releases, no point in staying in the past for a release that isn't all that. $165 at that.........:smh:

Says the guy that got a pair. . .might as well have said "easy cop"

thanks for this advise, I have just copped my pair in sz 12 & got the email confirmation 

Cool, man! Glad it worked out.

^^^I tried that method for the last hour, no luck.... oh well. Congrats to all who copped!

Yeah, the method can be 50/50. I tried it for the STA release (on the Kith site) and for the Flamingos, and it worked. I tried it for the ECP release and failed. There's definitely a lot of variables to it, but people should always keep trying instead of leaving the site after the first "sold out" message. There's always that chance you'll get through. In fact, for every successful purchase I've made on the Kith site, I've always run into the "sold out" message several times.

Back
Top Bottom