Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Like i said before, GREED 
devil.gif

Keep Trying, keep going back and add your size, and checkout if it says out of stock go back and add again... Thats what I did

So I was at the instore release and it was a zoo!!!!! People that were lined up the morning before were still trying to get there shoes while other guys kept rushing the door and copping several pairs!

There are\were plenty to go around but people were just acting stupid. The line almost was shut down about 5 or 6 times.

They were so frustrated that they almost changed it to a raffle!!  Lol

I don't like to blame people but there was a huge influx of NY peeps at this release that were acting shady as hell. I have been to several releases there and they were always orderly but this was at another level. I basically had to say Eff it and slice and dice my way to the front before it all erupted.

Thankfully I was able to get my pair and bounced out of there as fast as possible. Never wanted to leave a camp out as bad I did this one.

I knew it was gonna be chaos. I wonder if all the sites will be charging the same for the second release.

So I was at the instore release and it was a zoo!!!!! People that were lined up the morning before were still trying to get there shoes while other guys kept rushing the door and copping several pairs!

There are\were plenty to go around but people were just acting stupid. The line almost was shut down about 5 or 6 times.

They were so frustrated that they almost changed it to a raffle!!  Lol

I don't like to blame people but there was a huge influx of NY peeps at this release that were acting shady as hell. I have been to several releases there and they were always orderly but this was at another level. I basically had to say Eff it and slice and dice my way to the front before it all erupted.

Thankfully I was able to get my pair and bounced out of there as fast as possible. Never wanted to leave a camp out as bad I did this one.
What are your impressions of the shoes?

I am still trying here until my size is off the site, but I am bummed. I have struck out on the Miami, Knicks, St. Alfred, Flamingos and now these. I really didn't want to have to pay reseller prices for my first pair of collab GL IIIs, but it looks like I am going to have to. 

I will either go with the St. Alfreds or the Flamingos when I do drop that money.

I am still trying here until my size is off the site, but I am bummed. I have struck out on the Miami, Knicks, St. Alfred, Flamingos and now these. I really didn't want to have to pay reseller prices for my first pair of collab GL IIIs, but it looks like I am going to have to. 

I will either go with the St. Alfreds or the Flamingos when I do drop that money.
i feel like the sizes wont go off even if it is really sold out. its been way too long and no sizes have dissapeared have they? 

u have a 2nd chance for these at other stores

u have a 2nd chance for these at other stores
Size 13 is gone, but others are still there. I was able to get my Kith Mercers this morning through the same way. Kept trying till my size was gone.
i feel like the sizes wont go off even if it is really sold out. its been way too long and no sizes have dissapeared have they? 
I forgot about this. You're right. I will try again in September when they are released through other distribution, but I can't say the same result will not occur. 

I aint even going lie, I just copped from a reseller for 380$ overnight shipping... smh this **** is an addiction. Is there a thread for shoe addiction. Asics Love All In Ya Mouth

seems like sizes are finally dissappearing. i have to go back to work! ****! if anyone can get a size 10.5 ill pay fro retail and the shipping :[ aha 

What are your impressions of the shoes?
Honestly the shiny toe is throwing me off on these. I was telling someone in line that they should have done something like the liberty dunks were the green or bronze color would show through after some wear and tear. Fully Suede toe box would have really put these on another level.

Dude couldnt wait to go home, grabbed a pair and sat on the first bench he saw and put them  ebay..
roll.gif

Code:
Thank you for placing your order with Concepts!This email is to confirm your recent order.Date 08/16/2013
Code:
1x Asics x Concepts Gel-Lyte III (Charcoal/Gold) - 9 for $165.00 eachSubtotal : $165.00 USDShipping : $10.00 USDTotal : $175.00 USD
order confirmation just came in.

i can't even get the site to load i don't how the **** people are going back and forth

Back
Top Bottom