Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've worn mine around 5 times and the creasing isn't that bad in my opinion. They creased the first time I wore them but it hasn't really gotten progressively worse. Just stuff them when you don't wear them and you'll be good. Hope this helps. I tried to make the creasing look as bad as possible.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the product number for the red/black GL III's that released recently. I'm trying to stock locate them at a HOH/FL in Houston.

Anywhere to get a basic, GR pair of Asics for cheap? I really just wanna try out a pair to see how I like them before I start hunting down more limited pairs

Anywhere to get a basic, GR pair of Asics for cheap? I really just wanna try out a pair to see how I like them before I start hunting down more limited pairs

That's pretty vague.

What's your definition of cheap? What model are you looking for?

how's the quality on the three lies gliii? i know they were produced in pretty high numbers so that usually brings down quality atleast a little.

Those sagas are awesome. I'm really hoping i can get a pair of those, the GLIII i'm not a huge fan of, but i have a feeling they'll be limited either way

Ahhh so the pink was on the inside of the saga, overall pretty dope although I'm sure people will complain about the nylon toebox on the saga and some people won't feel the midsole on the gl3. Took some screenshots so y'all don't have to bother with pausing the vid every 5 seconds like I did.

And yup now the secret is out.... This is just the beginning of a 5 shoe pack.

Last edited:
And if you pause towards the end of the video, you can faintly see the other 3 nearly enough to potentially identify the models.

GL3s are not for me, that midsole is weird. Maybe I'll change my opinion when I see them in person or on feet. Sagas are nice tho. Cool concept.

Well so far those 2 are an easy pass for me.

It's kinda a good thing tho, I like it when releases don't appeal to me, means I spend less money. :lol:

Cuz ya know how it is when you love em, ya gotta have em. And if you can't get em for retail, you gotta drop whatever, if ya like em enough.

I've worn mine around 5 times and the creasing isn't that bad in my opinion. They creased the first time I wore them but it hasn't really gotten progressively worse. Just stuff them when you don't wear them and you'll be good. Hope this helps. I tried to make the creasing look as bad as possible.
hmm idk now haha ****, i still think i might pass even for 5 times that still a little too much for me

also the extrabutter, not feeling either of them really. the gl3 is alright but i have enough blue, and purple isnt for me. hopefully like at least 1 out of the 3. stoked i live on long island and can actually get these. 

Back
Top Bottom