Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got my shipping confirmation from Cncpts at 8:08 am pst today for 9.5. give it until the end of today. im sure you'll hear by then

im confused the second release of the concepts is the 14th or 16th? im mad i was at work when these dropped 

blah on the first two
are you talking about these?

Qualities not that great
m

Yeah those. What's the retail price on these? Trying to find them at Footlocker or HOH so I can use a gift card I've been holding on to.

Is there a confirmed list of stores for the release of the Concepts? Details are rather thin on what's happening with these next month.

Footlocker

J/k Craigslist/ebay/SC but you're gong to pay an arm and a leg if you can even find them at all

I figured...lol it sucks that people resell that high. It's all part of the game I guess :frown:

I placed my order at 1:00:25PM EST for the "Three Lies," and got my shipping confirmation a few hours after.  I couldn't believe how fast I checked out, specially while I was dropping a three pound piece of porcelain.  

Those cottonmouth sagas lookin mighty clean... If not too difficult to grab, I might just get a pair.

Would love a gl3 in a burgundy colorway.

Side note: it's crazy that I only post in this thread in the entire forum. Started out in Jordan Brand in 06 then to general then here. Only pair of Jordans I recently copped in the last 4 years were the 2013 royal 1's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom