Asics Love?!? Where is it?

New GL3 colorway I hadnt seen before up on Oneness, still in the new "OG" cut... Never seen these before.
Not crazy about these but hoping for more of this old school type of color blocking.

ONENESS_0000_ASICS_GEL-LYTE_III_OG_LILAC-TECH_DRAGON-FRUIT_1201A051-500_2000x.jpg

Super random restock for the blue Monozukuri on Asics's site. Went to the store and had the page up, refreshed and they had a very small number of sizes up. I was able to check out on my size 10, refreshed the page and the few sizes that were up went back to oos. Hopefully they ship.

Dang, hopefully you can grab a pair. Maybe it means random stock will be added to their site so check back regularly. I made an Asics account so my info was saved and could check out faster.

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from asics.com?
Lol 1 minute later and I get shipping info

the purple looks off here, compared to the OGs and the 2004 reissues...gotta see a pair in person
Livestock released them also (as well as another cw) And appears to list them as blue. (Since Oneness forgot to amend the flash coral listing)

Also, Bodega released this cw :

Dragon fruit arrived this morning -
1D73A9FD-AE10-4E08-831E-E36910F93FEB.jpeg

*online pics have them looking more washed out than do in person.

Got the Monozukuri blues in and I think the shape feels wonky. Heel and ankle area still feel too low, but the colorway is awesome though.

Just got my pair in hand, I can confirm that they don't fit small! I was worried because of the OG label they might fit small like the older GLIII, but they fit TTS..No issues closing the split tongue thankfully.

Materials are nothing to write home about, but the colorway is so nice. Colors are a little brighter in person, especially the mesh. I was also worried that they might be too similar to St Alfreds, but as you guys can see that is definitely not the case.

EC7D83D8-F946-4B2A-BBE6-E02FA498026D.jpeg

AB4CC00A-C379-44D3-9630-BA855340B6C3.jpeg

Just got my pair in hand, I can confirm that they don't fit small! I was worried because of the OG label they might fit small like the older GLIII, but they fit TTS..No issues closing the split tongue thankfully.

Materials are nothing to write home about, but the colorway is so nice. Colors are a little brighter in person, especially the mesh. I was also worried that they might be too similar to St Alfreds, but as you guys can see that is definitely not the case.

EC7D83D8-F946-4B2A-BBE6-E02FA498026D.jpeg

AB4CC00A-C379-44D3-9630-BA855340B6C3.jpeg
Nice, glad you got 'em. Just wish they got the same shape haha

Back
Top Bottom