Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asics family slowly growing
94141ACC-A523-4ED6-8178-D04006582CC3.jpeg

Does anyone have any size/fit advice for Gel Lyte 3.1s? I have GL3s and they fit similarly to Nike Air Maxes, but the Nimbus midsole that it sits on usually runs 0.5 size larger. Just wondering if anyone has the shoes, and if they fit more like Gel Lyte 3s (TTS to half size up for me) or Nimbus/Runners (TTS to half size down for me). Any info is much appreciated!

Does anyone have any size/fit advice for Gel Lyte 3.1s? I have GL3s and they fit similarly to Nike Air Maxes, but the Nimbus midsole that it sits on usually runs 0.5 size larger. Just wondering if anyone has the shoes, and if they fit more like Gel Lyte 3s (TTS to half size up for me) or Nimbus/Runners (TTS to half size down for me). Any info is much appreciated!
I usually half size up on older GL3s, but go TTS on the new GL3s. The 3.1s feel a bit bigger than older GL3s and if I could go back, I would go TTS, especially after breaking them in, they get a bit wider.

The new pair of 3.1s (black hairy suede super blue) fit 1/2 size larger than the original pairs IMO.
The original pairs (salmons, supergreen, mossad) fit like other GL3s of that era for me.
I've owned all of them at one point, the salmons and mossads are some of the most comfy shoes I've ever owned.

Thanks for helping me out, I guess from
both of your experiences I can go more TTS than half up.

I really liked the super blue 3.1s that dropped last fall, but after missing out on release day, figured they’d be too expensive. Resale prices for them actually haven’t been that bad when I checked recently though so i think I’ll finally pull the trigger on them

3A19E765-AEA8-4C40-8178-2C38E01437E9.jpeg

20C81588-2582-4059-B562-99A9C9582AEC.jpeg

slept through the original drop but finally found a VNDS pair of the awakes off ebay for a great price that honestly don’t even look worn at all. had to go half size up but they still fit great with a little extra room

adding them alongside my current favorite asics i own! different from the typical popular models but comfort is great!
6FC45E9C-3D5D-47AB-BFE7-F375821F6DC3.jpeg

slept through the original drop but finally found a VNDS pair of the awakes off ebay for a great price that honestly don’t even look worn at all. had to go half size up but they still fit great with a little extra room

adding them alongside my current favorite asics i own! different from the typical popular models but comfort is great!
Man I’d love to find a vnds awake pair! Prices are crazy

I really wanted those Reigning Champs, but every time they went on sale my size wouldn't be there.

Man I’d love to find a vnds awake pair! Prices are crazy

got mine for $175 and buyer said he only bought it for the occasion of st pattys day and was just looking to get rid of it lol

I really wanted those Reigning Champs, but every time they went on sale my size wouldn't be there.

looking for those RCs now on a discount after passing out initially but the middle pair are actually the metarun! stupid retail price but found on ebay for $135 so copped immediately after keeping my eyes on a discount for the longest time

The Kayano 5 360s are some of the most comfy recent pairs from Asics. They keep your heel in place really well and toe the line between support and squishy comfort really well. I gotta pick up some more pairs on disco, but the green Awake pair is the best looking one by a mile.

Are the OG citrus around on sale anywhere in an 11 still? Looked around on google and didn’t find much other than full retail. I have an 11.5 I wore once or twice that just feel too big.

Back
Top Bottom