Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Kill Bill Gel Sagas for work today. I’ve worn these A LOT! I’m glad that I have a double :D

11CF32DF-F5E4-45C5-8833-7BEA868A1C36.jpeg

On the hunt for the World Map GL3s...:nerd: I also hope that ASICS releases a Kill Bill cw of the Metaracer!

After abandoning Asics for the last few years, those Dragon Fruits GL3's are calling to me. Holla if you find any in a 9.5 on sale!

After abandoning Asics for the last few years, those Dragon Fruits GL3's are calling to me. Holla if you find any in a 9.5 on sale!

Only a few stockists got them in the US...Not sure if more will get them in the future due to COVID delays, but of the few retailers that got them most sold out. Oneness is one of the only places that seems to still have your size, but can't find any codes.

Only a few stockists got them in the US...Not sure if more will get them in the future due to COVID delays, but of the few retailers that got them most sold out. Oneness is one of the only places that seems to still have your size, but can't find any codes.
Good looking out; I figured, so I'll probably just buy at full retail.

Been seeing a lot of sales on ASICS lately. How do they fit generally? TTS?

Have never tried on a pair.

Newer Asics are generally TTS. Some of the older ones (like older GLIII) fit .5 small.

Full size run at Asics.com right now. Not on sale.

They were on Asics site a few weeks ago, but a lot of sizes had sold out. I don't even see them listed there anymore.

Full size run at Asics.com right now. Not on sale.
Dragon Fruit CW sold out, but does have 2 of the other "anniversary" CW's there! Lots of good variations of the black/white/teal/purple colors on these new releases.
Been seeing a lot of sales on ASICS lately. How do they fit generally? TTS?

Have never tried on a pair.
GL3's are my favorite, even more so than the socked GLV. I go up .5, like most people suggest. I once went TTS and to make it even manageable, I had to remove the insole and it was still uncomfortable.

Damn those birch Kayano and Shogun GLV sold out before I could check out. I think they were pulled, because there was a FSR and then it went to every size sold out within 2 minutes. Oh well, I probably didn't need them anyway lol bought too much stuff recently.

Dragon Fruit CW sold out, but does have 2 of the other "anniversary" CW's there! Lots of good variations of the black/white/teal/purple colors on these new releases.

GL3's are my favorite, even more so than the socked GLV. I go up .5, like most people suggest. I once went TTS and to make it even manageable, I had to remove the insole and it was still uncomfortable.

Recents GL3s are TTS (unless you’re a wide-footer, then I cannot speak to that). Older pairs are .5 up.

Back
Top Bottom