Asics Love?!? Where is it?

some asics are pretty dope, I would love to get some limited ones but I have no idea where to get them from

limited edition ones are only for resellers and not for us normal people unfortunate.

Promoting/posting your webshop like that can get you suspended or banned... Plus it was pretty corny.

Resellers all in this thread secretly plotting on picking up Mortars and the camo joints. Need to start sharing info/preorder links with folks via DM so that those who actually want the shoes can get them.
lol you act as if it isnt hard to type in google "asics shoe model gel lyte iii preorder" and find sites. That info isnt sacred whoever wants it for what ever reason will be able to get them regardless if links are posted here or in PM

im just saying

People don't want to click "previous page" or scroll through the current one to check sizing info... You think dudes are going to google search pre order info on their own? :lol:

People don't want to click "previous page" or scroll through the current one to check sizing info... You think dudes are going to google search pre order info on their own?
laugh.gif
yeah but if a link gets posted its also on the previous page eventually so theres no difference. 

idk it was the same way in the jordan threads and other kicks to euro sites or non major retailers, dudes acting like no one is supposed to know about other places that sell shoes

I don't lose any sleep over not being able to find limited/rare GL3's because I can't fit them anyway -- my foot won't allow for the tongue to close and i'm not wearing that **** split open.

just copped two pairs of the camo gel lyte III and a pair of the camo sagas....this one was easy! 
smokin.gif

as long as you're all not talking to me, i'm good...

i'm located in germany and copped two pair of the gel lyte and one of the sagas, just for myself and one of the gel lyte for a buddy, so no reselling here! 

Back
Top Bottom