Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any other stores in or around NYC getting the brick and mortar pack besides Ktih. I'm here at work and I missed their sign up list. Packer shoes getting these?

^Not sure how the Three Lies fit exactly as I do not own a pair, but I imagine they fit like all the other Asics Gel-Lyte 3s. In that case, the general consensus on this thread has been to size up by .5 on GL3s because of the narrow toe box.

Last edited:
wow is end really getting the HAL pack? i wouldve guessed theyd get blacklisted from this release after selling the recalled version lol. i know HAL wasnt happy with them at the time. or maybe asics eu didnt care.

Anyone could explain to me why is the the release of Brick and Mortar pack struggling so much? I'm just curious because they were delayed so many times. What is the problem HALs were having? 

Nice try buddy...I buy what I like.  I don't live this "I gotta have every limited release" life.  I prefer spending money on vacations where sneakers are rarely needed.
"...where sneakers are rarely needed." <-- great line and motto to live one's life. Dig it.

Anyone could explain to me why is the the release of Brick and Mortar pack struggling so much? I'm just curious because they were delayed so many times. What is the problem HALs were having? 

previous release was delayed due to dissatifaction of the material or something. But some pairs were sold anyway ... not sure when that was but I believe it was last year some time

Now, i think the only place with a delay is Hanon.

Anyone else with additional info can add or correct anything that i have wrong

wow. nice! i guess ill just tell someone to get it for me.

funny thing is almost all the people over there sleep on these shoes, all they know is the swoosh

Thats what u think. They are having a raffle for these. They dont care for J's or lebrons as much as the Americans do. Runners are popular there like in EU fyi

Thats what u think. They are having a raffle for these. They dont care for J's or lebrons as much as the Americans do. Runners are popular there like in EU fyi
Ok pare, i didnt know, guess i didnt see alot of them wearing Asics, unlike J's which i saw in every mall i went too.

Was a nice 4~ hour wait at the local for the HAL's this morning. Up There in Melbourne, Australia had about 60 pairs of Mortars and 80 pairs of Bricks with the HAL boys coming over from Perth for the release. Happy to see a lot of the pairs are staying in the country. Couldn't be happier with the quality too! Both of these destroy any other recent release and I'm glad the GT-II's turned out so nicely:

Last edited:

I want/need these so bad : (

Mortars are sick as hell... Wish they could be had for retail... I'm not stressin it one bit tho.

Back
Top Bottom