Asics Love?!? Where is it?

In search of the Northen Liites I PMed some guys in the thread for help with an in-store release or just for info. One guy actually attempted for me at Packers and everyone else was nice enough to send me a reply with info or that they couldn't help me out. I was expecting no responses since it was my first time contacting them and we don't really know each other. Some really cool dudes in this thread and NT. Thank you guys for your responses, no sarcasm here.

I wear a size 9 in gel lyte III and they fit perfect on me. I have a pair of northern liites in 8.5 and they also fit perfect on me. With that said, since a size 9 gel lyte III fit snug on you, a size 9 in the northern liites would be ideal for you.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep looking for a 9 then. The euro shop I found those sizes at wanted almost $200 shipped so I decided to be patient and continue my search. Repped sir.

Orange Blazes?

I think select champs/FTL and HOH had them, retail was 85. Got mine from HOH, saw them at a larger FTL also
Pretty sure he's referring to these
ASICS-GEL-LYTE-III-BLACK-TAN-2.jpg

Last edited:
It just so happens that tomorrow I have the opportunity to go to NYC tomorrow around 3, i would probably arrive around 5(Im from Philly). Think there will be a line at Kith yet? would it be worth it? Thanks for the imput

It just so happens that tomorrow I have the opportunity to go to NYC tomorrow around 3, i would probably arrive around 5(Im from Philly). Think there will be a line at Kith yet? would it be worth it? Thanks for the imput
Lmk when u get there, I wouldnt mind camping if it's not that bad

What made you decide to pre order from int. spot?

cuz it wasn't much over retail and well worth it for me not to get frustrated if these aren't as widely available as thought, and become a pain to get (they are the most hyped asics GR of the year, and one of the most hyped in general, so they will likely sell out left and right where ever they pop up, like the kill bills did)...

here's a pic of some lace options for the camos... i'm not sure if they come with all 3 of these or not... black looks best out of these options tho, but i will be trying light grey and some ropes i got:

^^ black all the way...anyone with on feet pics of these...?
thinking about copping these...it troubles me that colorway is more of a summer one.

I think its quite certain that the European release of the bricks and mortar pack are delayed to 12th october, at least that's what I've hear from Wood Wood, Titolo, Hanon etc. 

A bit weird that it's only in Europe and that they release tomorrow in the states, but this release has been weird all along

Death List 5 is worse than last year's Bait "Rings" pack. But they'll sell out day one because everyone's hype goggles will be on.

Bet you wont pass on a pair though...
Nice try buddy...I buy what I like.  I don't live this "I gotta have every limited release" life.  I prefer spending money on vacations where sneakers are rarely needed.

Last edited:
here's a pic of some lace options for the camos... i'm not sure if they come with all 3 of these or not... black looks best out of these options tho, but i will be trying light grey and some ropes i got:
The black looks sick. Man I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of these. Been after them since the first pics surfaced, just waiting patiently. 

Here's an interesting lace job with light grey ropes I saw on IG

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep looking for a 9 then. The euro shop I found those sizes at wanted almost $200 shipped so I decided to be patient and continue my search. Repped sir.
No problem. I'll see if I can try and find a size 9 for you

Anyone know what site are dropping asic brick & morter pack and the time? Help please
Unfortunately most, if not all, shops that will be getting them will be selling them in-stores only.

No problem. I'll see if I can try and find a size 9 for you
Unfortunately most, if not all, shops that will be getting them will be selling them in-stores only.
That's what I'm thinking. I'm already banking on having to order from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom