Asics Love?!? Where is it?

24 Kilates >>>. Best gel saga colorway ever imo.
but sz 10 big 0.5
eyes.gif
, I am looking for  sz 9.5,

Even though there was a line at Bait store for people who had guarantee tickets, the shoes didn't sell out. They had 10+ pairs left. I called today and they're officially sold out.

XqCrZ4y.jpg

cZhOHEt.jpg

FbvPSkR.jpg

zSBGluW.jpg

Last edited:

GOT THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL. BUT IT IS FROM PYS. I ORDERED FROM BAIT. ARE THEY JUST DOING ALL THE SHIPPING THROUGH PYS?
these caps mate..make me feel uncomfortable!:tongue: (i read your caps lock button does not function :tongue:)

Last edited:
so..may i ask someone who knows..the sagas with full leather upper...run exactly the same with the sagas who have textile/leather materials?

also..do you think that sagas run half size bigger than the gel lytes? ty

Decided to take a couple shot of the "Bricks" out of the High and Low Pack for my homework assignment and I wanted to share with ya'll

Sorry about the watermarks I was really quick about it

If you like my shots please follow me @perezateliers on twitter and IG and support 

Constructive criticism is more than welcome 

Just not a fan of those lagoons
I think the pix just above on this page by chuxndunx has made them look the best and happy I pulled the trigger on these! Also i want to thank Jay2da3airjordan again for coming through with the clutch info that helped us get through that headache of a website!!

those bricks in real life pics ... :x

...ARE AMAZING! : )

I love mine. They're reselling for a lot cheaper than Mortars too so get it now if you can! I just saw somebody sell sz 12 for $200 and few other sizes for $260 and under.

Last edited:
...ARE AMAZING! : )

I love mine. They're reselling for a lot cheaper than Mortars too so get it now if you can! I just saw somebody sell sz 12 for $200 and few other sizes for $260 and under.
nah im good. i wanted mortars but not no more cuz it was retail or nothing at all

I didn't see bricks going for 200, that's a really good price. At kith the retail was 140 and 150 and some change with tax though, not that it makes a big difference lol.

Damn if i could find the bricks for $200 shipped i'd do it. Theyre way better than the mortars, i think the mortars are quite plain. I think theyre going for more cause theyre the GLIII not the saga

^shade

^no shade

The navy blue suede is much ashier looking in person than in most pictures. I took some unfiltered pics and you can clearly see why this shoe looks a lot better when its not in direct sunlight. Overall, very disappointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom