Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just Copped.. Onitsuka Tiger Asics Love... We Out CHEA!

Last edited:
DID YOUR SHIPPING FROM BAIT SAY IT WAS FROM PYS? CUZ MINE DID.... I NEVER EVEN TRIED ON PYS.

both companies are founded by the same guy...so bait seems like pys's physical retail shop, since pys is an online only business...so that's probably why shoes ordered from bait may come boxed from pys...

think he goes by the name "eric cheng" now, but he's the founder of both pys and bait. seems to keep a low profile, so no clue what the guy looks like. he's done some print interviews (and online), but you never see him in any videos or photos. guess some owners like to be in the limelight, while others prefer to be behind the scenes...

Last edited:

Yup... And it says "multiple packages : 2"  so I assume they shipped both orders from PYS and Bait under the same tracking number!
both companies are founded by the same guy...so bait seems like pys's physical retail shop, since pys is an online only business...so that's probably why shoes ordered from bait may come boxed from pys...
VERY NICE! THANK YOU GUYS! REPPED!

I need those white GLV's to pop up somewhere, retail or bust for me, but if i see them im not passing again

different eric. that's eric phan, chief marketing/brand officer. nice guy, he was running around all over the place on release day trying to make sure everything was running smoothly...

the founder's name is actually eric cheng (not "chang," my bad, will fix that in my previous post).
you're eric cheng arent you? with all this info  
laugh.gif

Are the gt-ii's TTS? I've only had experience with the gel lyte-iii's, which I size up 0.5. Thanks
i'd say GT-IIs fit TTS.  i buy them in my true size and they fit perfectly

Can someone speak on the fit of Gel Lyte Vs?

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom