Asics Love?!? Where is it?

DAMN! just called PYS and my order got cancelled. 
mean.gif
Ugh, that sucks.  Santa or Camo?
Anybody receive a shipping confirmation from PYS?

Last edited:
I didn't know you wanted Terry... I'll keep you posted if I see anything in time.

I thibk PYS was trying to be first while riding the UC hype with the santas. Everywhere ive seen keep saying nov for xmas pack which nov 16 is the euro drop i believe .. either way keep those eyes on the lookout fellas ... its comin lol

I think PYS uses ups quantum view. You should get an email from that.

Check your spam email.

Are you guys getting a email from PYS or a UPS shipping notice? Thanks in advance

UPS shipping notice. Has to be PYS because I've already gotten confirmation from Packers and I haven't ordered anything else that I know of besides the Santas.

I think PYS uses ups quantum view. You should get an email from that.

Check your spam email.
UPS shipping notice. Has to be PYS because I've already gotten confirmation from Packers and I haven't ordered anything else that I know of besides the Santas.

Well I received a UPS quantum email but the weight on delivery is only 1 lbs. It might be from PYS but i'm pretty sure the shoes weight more than 1 lbs. Thanks for the help.

Well I received a UPS quantum email but the weight on delivery is only 1 lbs. It might be from PYS but i'm pretty sure the shoes weight more than 1 lbs. Thanks for the help.
Mine is 1lb too, just like previous orders from them...don't worry, you're good

A lot of these companies print the label as 1 lb or less just to generalize it. they have an account with the shipping company, the shipping company will (sometimes) weigh the package and charge shippers account accordingly.

Extra butter release any info on the Gel Lyte Vs from the Death List pack? Skipped the Copperheads for the UC's but those GL V's are catching my eye
Nothing official to my knowledge.  When I asked, EB guys said they were hoping for Nov depending on production, but that was back when Cottonmouths just released, could be different by now, and obviously subject to change.

Nov and Dec are just jam packed with releases

Someone had posted a screen shot when they released and they oversold...it said -5
That really sucks!!! Figured they have it like that to prevent these exact situations! I also just received my shipping notice for the Santas though.. not sure how i got this confirmation before i get the one from that other... Ahem... friday release!

Anyone have experience with any waterproofers? I remember seeing some waterproof ECP's a while back that looked great. Might have to try something like that out on my camos.

Shipping from packers updated... Scheduled delivery for my urban camos on Friday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom