Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone have experience with any waterproofers? I remember seeing some waterproof ECP's a while back that looked great. Might have to try something like that out on my camos.

I guess that repel well stuff works great and doesn't mess with the suede but I have yet to use it. Can anyone else comment on that?

Last edited:
Shipping from packers updated... Scheduled delivery for my urban camos on Friday
smokin.gif
What shipping service did packer use for you? I'm only wondering because we're both in socal and I already got mine from them.

Shipping from packers updated... Scheduled delivery for my urban camos on Friday :smokin
BS ...lol man mine still says monday : (

Im in MT mine should get here before yours does in socal .. hopefully it just shows up early and surprises me end of the week

Don't really know how much Woei's go for, so is 415 reasonable for a DS pair?
well these days all asics collabos are overpriced so it's hard to say. Personally, I wouldn't pay 415 for a pair of Woei's but right now you might not get them much cheaper... (at least not online)

Don't really know how much Woei's go for, so is 415 reasonable for a DS pair?
no, its not reasonable at all to me. the factor "desire" though can make it look reasonable to you..since it might be the only way to get them

I guess that repel well stuff works great and doesn't mess with the suede but I have yet to use it. Can anyone else comment on that?
Thanks that's what I was thinking about! It's only $25 shipped, and SoledOutNYC's videos are pretty convincing, I might just go for it. I'm just wondering how long it will last.

seems to work well on perf suede.

FYI, the Black/Red Gel Lyte III and Red/White Gel Saga are Women's releases for Valentine's Day in Women's sizing. Each upper features an impressed floral print on select panels, and the Gel Saga has a bit of glitter around the ankle tab.
well google chrome translated the Throwback Sneakers post on those and it says:

"We start 2014 with you ladies, thanks to this beautiful pack "Valentine", consisting of a Gel Lyte III and Gel Saga ...... irrelevant ...... The Gel Lyte III will be available from 36 and ALSO in men's sizes, however the Gel Saga will be available in ladies sizes"

no telling how far into the 40 sizes will be available though

Back
Top Bottom