Asics Love?!? Where is it?

can somebody point me to my perfect size for the Onitsuka Tiger Colorado 85 Northern Lites???

i'm a US12 in gl3 and gl5, 11.5 in sagas....i heard these got a roomy toebox, but i dont know if i could size down on them like i do with the sagas! 

opinions pleaaaaaaase!!! 
embarassed.gif

can somebody point me to my perfect size for the Onitsuka Tiger Colorado 85 Northern Lites???

i'm a US12 in gl3 and gl5, 11.5 in sagas....i heard these got a roomy toebox, but i dont know if i could size down on them like i do with the sagas! 

opinions pleaaaaaaase!!! 
embarassed.gif

I would go TTS. so 11.5

Last edited:

opinions pleaaaaaaase!!! 
embarassed.gif

I would go TTS. so 11.5
thanks, but sorry i should have explained...my tts is 12! i size down a half size on sagas and nearly all of my new balance. gl3 and gl5 fit perfect with my tts 12! 
wink.gif

Yup wanted to reward those who ACTUALLY googled something instead of spoon feeding it here, but at least somebody did it 
remaining pairs getting put online though lol with all the gl3 hype lately i dont expect to see any especially since they just said the magic word "limited"

Yup wanted to reward those who ACTUALLY googled something instead of spoon feeding it here, but at least somebody did it 
remaining pairs getting put online though lol with all the gl3 hype lately i dont expect to see any especially since they just said the magic word "limited"
exactly, already called, the dood made it sound like minimal, if any, would make their way avail. online or via phone...

how are the materials on the xmas pack? is it better than grs?

and how comfortable are the sagas? was thinking of getting a pair of those.

Last edited:
Expect Rudolphs and santas on premier's website. Was there at opening and only two other people were there.

Props to guy that has the same size as me if he's on this forum. Only one pair was available in that size

Last edited:
Expect Rudolphs and santas on premier's website. Was there at opening and only two other people were there.

Props to guy that has the same size as me if he's on this forum. Only one pair was available in that size
I was the guy in the niners farewell shirt. Nice meeting you man

Back
Top Bottom