Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm fleshing out a NikeiD style template for GL3's, but I can't quite remember what all pieces can be color blocked. Can these be separate? (Ignore the color blocking, it's just so I can distinguish the separate pieces at the end.)
ASICS also has different color blocking on the mid-sole towards the back, usually "parallelogram type" shapes.

man those santa's are so tough.

can't wait to pick up a pair.

Agreed. I know some people dislike the gold sock liner, but I think it adds something to them. I think a green sock liner with a couple hints of green on the shoe would've fit the them a little better, but they still turned out very dope.

I know you'll be posting soon... Lol

Bsox, what's your thoughts on the UCs in person?
Sorry I haven't posted, work has been killing me lately and I've been slacking on keeping up with a few threads over the last couple days. Compared to other Asics GRs, I'd say the quality is actually pretty good. However, when comparing to Made in USA New Balances for example, the quality of the suede isn't even close. IMO, I bought them because I loved the colorway. I didn't expect much for quality. I pretty much have the same mentality for any retro Jordan I buy.

Agreed. I know some people dislike the gold sock liner, but I think it adds something to them. I think a green sock liner with a couple hints of green on the shoe would've fit the them a little better, but they still turned out very dope.

Idk man. I just can't get over that yellow. I hate the yellow/red combo.

Thanks....  Dang.... 
mean.gif
 Too much red can be a bad thing. Time to locate some light grey flat laces 

Finally got my Camos from Packers and Santas from PYS. I love both pair, but it's something about the Santa's man. They look even better in person.

I just received my Santas from PYS also! As for as quality of suede interior comfort and just overall comfort and fit of the shoe... These >>>>> Camos!  Looks wise they are both fantastic!! These Santas definitely fill that Nice Kicks void very nicely though!!

Lol..You must have received a better pair of camos than i did because the ones I have are super rough. More like current AM1 quality. Either way they will both be worn a ton and I will try and double up on the low if possible!
They're both kinda rough to me but I don't really care since they look so nice on feet....

Back
Top Bottom