Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so is the retail for the santa/rudolph really 110/120? or is that just hiked up? i cant bring myself to pay these prices. forget it. 

also that yellow sockliner killin me on both 

Last edited:
in any case, it shouldnt be THIS hard to cop a GR -__-
Problem is they're dropping at random places on different days at different times. One spot drops n sells out, then the next, and so on. If they all dropped same day, it would more than likely be easy.

Man, the first size to sell out on the Rudolphs was my 9.5! Was ready to cop size 10, but have seen everyone here post how to go down 0.5 on sagas. Oh well - I'll stay patient.

so is the retail for the santa/rudolph really 110/120? or is that just hiked up? i cant bring myself to pay these prices. forget it. 

also that yellow sockliner killin me on both 
Santas is more of a gold/mustard color according to a friend that has his pair. But yeah, I'm with you on that. Sock liner makes it a lil easier to pass for me too. Might change my mind later...

Santas is more of a gold/mustard color according to a friend that has his pair. But yeah, I'm with you on that. Sock liner makes it a lil easier to pass for me too. Might change my mind later...
Originally, it was a turn off for me as well. But the more pictures i saw, the more i wanted to cop, then BAM. $130 gone just now :/ oh well.

Wow.. was waiting for premier to drop the santas the whole time.. took an online quiz for class and when i was done i see that they dropped and sold out my size 8.5 - 9..

I really dont know what the re-sell market is for GR asics, but if I keep missing out, how  do reseller prices go on Gel lyte III?

I see UC going for $145-160,

if thats the case, I wont mind paying $150 for some santas down the line.

:pimp:

Repped for the link to the Rudolph sagas. Ordered a size 13 by accident though :smh:

I really dont know what the re-sell market is for GR asics, but if I keep missing out, how  do reseller prices go on Gel lyte III?

I see UC going for $145-160,

if thats the case, I wont mind paying $150 for some santas down the line.
unfortunately i'm seeing santa's get to a bit more :/ like $170's-80's. 

For once, I'm right on time in this thread lol I should of been on time when those Urban Camo links were posted because I'm still looking for those 
mean.gif

Just got my UCs from packers. Def a nice looking shoe in person. Suede on toebox is kinda weird tho. Other than that, I'm a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom