Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The interior color of the Santas is definitely gold! I know you guys are apprehensive about that but I suggest you buy them first and just see\wear them in person. They are a really nice shoe and you will not notice the gold with all the fantastic shade of red popping out at you!

mean.gif
 lol 

they always look so damn clean in your pics

+1

Cant decide on the laces ... took the black ones from some AM1s (will buy some slightly longer thicker black ones if I decide on them)

Last edited:
I keep looking around to see if anywhere else is going to release Santas today. Hoping to get them locked down sooner than later. These pictures have me sold.

Yo. Kris Kringle is so damn sexy. Was anyone able to purchase both Santa's and Rudolph's from Premiere?

Black >
@quise2024 those black laces look real nice. In my opinion, that should've been the lace out of the factory. Repped.
Yeah thats what Im sold on. I was trying to give the grey a chance hoping it would give it some kind of extra pop (not really the word im looking for but ...) 

Ima hit up famous footwear tomorrow to find some black laces

preciate it fellas

. Plenty if GR gel lyte 3s with black laces.. I'm sure you have some in boxes if you just check.

Yeah thats what Im sold on. I was trying to give the grey a chance hoping it would give it some kind of extra pop (not really the word im looking for but ...) 

Ima hit up famous footwear tomorrow to find some black laces

preciate it fellas

Got an email from UPS saying premiere cancelled my shipment. That doesn't mean they cancelled my order too?

Maybe it's cuz they shipped UPS when I asked for USPS

Back
Top Bottom