Asics Love?!? Where is it?

DEAR GAWD!!! one of my friends copped st. alfred GL3s and i've been so against them from pictures, the blue looks washed out to me. But in person, those easily slid into the number 1 asics release of the year for me. wow. I need to find a pair in a 10 for ~$350-400

DEAR GAWD!!! one of my friends copped st. alfred GL3s and i've been so against them from pictures, the blue looks washed out to me. But in person, those easily slid into the number 1 asics release of the year for me. wow. I need to find a pair in a 10 for ~$350-400
isnt that a little over payin

isnt that a little over payin

over paying in terms of retail, completely :smh: ....but with how resell prices are, i can't find a pair under 450 in a size 10. if you have a resource for cheaper prices feel free to PM or post it! :nerd:

Put into good used those White rope Kith laces

Got a second urban camo for $80 off UO.com - too good of a deal to pass up.

Love them, starting to want more and more Asics. The hook is deep -the beasts can keep JB trash. Modern runners are so much more comfortable - cheaper and honestly IMO, more aesthetically pleasing.

Should have left the dark side ages ago.

Love them, starting to want more and more Asics. The hook is deep -the beasts can keep JB trash. Modern runners are so much more comfortable - cheaper and honestly IMO, more aesthetically pleasing.

really? ive been checking their site few times a day with no luck

whend id they restock

SORRY TO WARN U BUT THE HYPE IS ON THE RUNNERS SIDE. AND JUST ABOUT AS CORNY AS THE FORUM 8 CATS

The GL3 isn't a modern runner though

ugh... more proof that the probation period needs to be reinstated.
Lmao. Really? Why are ya'll so mad? This is a forum to help other people out. Good God. If my question really bothered a few of you then you should seriously grow up.

i wish i had a size 8 to take this guy's money
And I'd be more than happy to pay up. The flamingos is one of a few Asics x Ronnie Fieg colabs that I slept on. I've been doing this. Don't believe I'm just a newbie member that doesn't know jack. I've exhausted all resources searching and thought maybe some of you guys have further tips or ideas. Didn't think I'd have everyone's panties in a bunch.

When someone contributes you say "already did that"....

Well, do you think one can magically make shoes appear for you?

I'm also done, no need to derail a thread.

No sneaker is worth $500 imo, but if you find a pair in your size I think you'll have no problem getting a seller to accept for that lol.

Back
Top Bottom