Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I agree I have a hard time pay 500 for some shoes even with bill me later lol there is a pair of the Flamingos on ebay size 13 for 418 shipped and cant pull the trigger

I just got my Urban Camos in from UO. I ordered an 11 and an 11.5 to see which one would fit better...The 11 was WAY too tight, the 11.5 was a great fit. One thing I did notice though was that the toebox on the size 11 was very soft on both the left and right pair. The rest of the materials were rough, but the toebox was soft. With the 11.5, the only difference was that the toebox material was quite a bit rougher than the 11.

And if anyone has sizing questions about GL3s on this page...I had to go .5 up from what I wear in most others (Onitsuka, Saucony, NB, Roshes).

Last edited:
When i went to buy the Urban camos the shop owner told me to go .5 up and it fit me perfect as well.  

if i get another pair im going to try on the true size loose like proto said just to see how it feels because i wear my asics loose as well. 

still cant find a pair of UC's for retail

frustrating

urban outfitters also told me they wont b restocking (i emailed them and the original person who responded escalated to someone higher up who emailed me back)

Slams, Alvins, Salmontoes, and Coves disagree with you.
Theres a huge difference between what a sneaker is worth and what people will pay for it. You're right, people will pay upwards of $500 for a pair of slams, salmons, or coves, but the fact of the matter is that the sneaker itself is not worth  that much. 
The production value is so much less than $500. The rest is all hype.

my rope laces came in they not thick as the rope laces that came with my salvage denim tho

Last edited:
Theres a huge difference between what a sneaker is worth and what people will pay for it. You're right, people will pay upwards of $500 for a pair of slams, salmons, or coves, but the fact of the matter is that the sneaker itself is not worth that much. 

The production value is so much less than $500. The rest is all hype.

all the sneaks you listed are way more than 500

really? ive been checking their site few times a day with no luck

whend id they restock

Few days ago randomly at like 3 AM. When I signed in an paid with PayPal the price dropped from $100 to $82 - wasn't gonna argue it lol

SORRY TO WARN U BUT THE HYPE IS ON THE RUNNERS SIDE. AND JUST ABOUT AS CORNY AS THE FORUM 8 CATS

Idk man, still not the same madness with Jordan releases, IMO.

The GL3 isn't a modern runner though

Okay, well u know what I mean. Runners releasing now...

"upwards of 500" means the max is 500. . .

Idk if you really know...but here you go. You learn something new every day. You're welcome kid.

Last edited:
and these have dropped overseas apparently... saw this unedited pic of them, and i can't wait to have them (even more stoked cuz the look more infrared than plain red).

the only V's i've really wanted so far.

here's some edited pix:

The BAIT Vanquish, is sizing pretty similar to other GL3? I wanna make sure the 11.5 will fit like the others

Back
Top Bottom