Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone seeing the recent glVs in sz 13? I think I remember a pre order a whiiile back having a 13, but nothing where a store has em for sale.

Unless by "recent" you mean you're only looking for the white/red/purple, $76.99

It at least means that the whole thing about the size 13 mold for GLVs isn't true.

Ok yeah. So it looks like only that color, and the grey/purple were made up to a 13. The newer colorways I've only seen up to a 12.

A few sizes of black/tans and a few other asics on Nordstrom.com. The black future camo will be online and in stores also.

Last edited:
so ive just recently been wearing my gl3s. kept most of the deadstock and now im realizing these do fit tts. and i went .5 up on most of them since the first pair out of my collection i wore was the miamis and they fit tighter because of the memory foam insole... fml. guess i have to trade/sell my older ones lol. i mean the.5 up isnt terrible but still

so ive just recently been wearing my gl3s. kept most of the deadstock and now im realizing these do fit tts. and i went .5 up on most of them since the first pair out of my collection i wore was the miamis and they fit tighter because of the memory foam insole... fml. guess i have to trade/sell my older ones lol. i mean the.5 up isnt terrible but still

What size did you buy? Can you just double sock it?

What size did you buy? Can you just double sock it?
all of my gl3s are sz10.5 but i deff could be wearing a 10 in  them. the memory foam insole has thrown me off. id say asics is prob tts for everything. can go down a .5 on sagas, thats for like a perfect snug fit imo

Whats a fair price for Gl3 3 lies??

1 is ds, 1 is worn once.

I wear a 9.5 well in gel sagas, would i be safe in a 10 in the gl3?

all of my gl3s are sz10.5 but i deff could be wearing a 10 in  them. the memory foam insole has thrown me off. id say asics is prob tts for everything. can go down a .5 on sagas, thats for like a perfect snug fit imo
Guess it really depends on your feet. All my gl iii's are half Sz up and sagas are TTS for me.

sweet

im having a hard time with how i like the fit of shoes. im trying on a sz10 to see if i can size down to a 9.5. i threw 2 socks on one foot and 1 sock on the other. i cant tell if i like a perfect tight fit or just a little loose while im walking. this is annoying lol

im having a hard time with how i like the fit of shoes. im trying on a sz10 to see if i can size down to a 9.5. i threw 2 socks on one foot and 1 sock on the other. i cant tell if i like a perfect tight fit or just a little loose while im walking. this is annoying lol
Haha good luck my dude. I just always go with an 11.5 and hope for the best. Tough not being able to try everything on before you buy. With most new balances tho I always .5 down.

same here. I'm in bw an 11 and 11.5 in gl iii's.

dont worry bro, one thing that i find with gl3's is that their fits are not consistent, i can go any where from 7-8.5 on collabs and with gr 7.5-8

Haha good luck my dude. I just always go with an 11.5 and hope for the best. Tough not being able to try everything on before you buy. With most new balances tho I always .5 down.
same here. I'm in bw an 11 and 11.5 in gl iii's.

dont worry bro, one thing that i find with gl3's is that their fits are not consistent, i can go any where from 7-8.5 on collabs and with gr 7.5-8
well i actually tried on an onitsuka tiger colorado 85. i have both the northern lights and wildcats. i actually wanna double up on the wildcats (prob one of my fave shoes) but im not sure if i could get an 9.5 or stick with my 10 lol

Sincerely hoping that a majority will be sleeping on those future camos. Just want it to be an easy cop when funds are available lol

Back
Top Bottom